5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for daughter
she would not think of having anything else. I have tried to buy other 'tools' but she brings me back to this supplier each time. - go figure.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
I was looking for a really good pair of tweezers as my eyebrows grow quite quickly so I was looking for something a bit better than your average £3.00 pair from Boots and thought I'd try these after seeing what they can allegedly do.
Published 15 months ago by Misty369

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Benefit Cosmetics - Tweezerman for Benefit Pointed Slant® Tweezer (Misc.)
They can indeed pluck some eyebrow hair but are not good for plucking fine hair. No good for me and not worth the money so am quite disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for daughter, 17 Aug. 2013