5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Taste
Published on 15 April 2012 by Mrs. S. Gataora

3.0 out of 5 stars feedback
really nice, not as strong a flavour as expected compared to other Oolong teas I have tried so maybe stick to my chinese
Published 7 months ago by KB

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Taste, 15 April 2012
Mrs. S. Gataora "Stylish101" (London, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teapigs Tung Ting Oolong 37.5 g (Pack of 1, Total 15 Tea Bags) (Grocery)
I have been drinking green tea and per erh tea for a while now, but found that the green tea is very strong and per erh tea very earthy. I had this brand while out for lunch and it was nice. I decided to try a green and black tea combination. This tea is brewed for three minutes, and the taste is divine, no bitterness at all. My only gripe is that in each box there is only 15 tea temples at a considerable cost as I have two tea temples a day. Please Teapigs can you have a box with 50 tea temples! as it would be much more cost effective.

3.0 out of 5 stars feedback, 3 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Tung Ting, 24 Oct 2012
Best you can get this side of loose leaf, would recommend to anyone that isn't always able to brew it fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug 2014
Pnutz (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Love this tea it's my favourite oolong!!! I get two cups out of one tea bag! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sep 2014
Tastes nice, smooth, not bitter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore this tea..., 8 Feb 2014
This is possibly the nicest, most smoothest tasting oolong i've had the pleasure of drinking. A must buy for tea lovers everywhere. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing tea, 15 Feb 2014
I have given 5 stars as it's so refreshing! I like it as it does not have a bitter taste and does not affect my digestive system, as does green tea.
My cousin recommended it to me and it does actually to stop me from eating chocolate at work in the afternoon, so great for my health too.
Would definitely recommend it to anyone who has afternoon sugar/chocolate cravings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good taste, 14 Mar 2014
The leafs suprisely comes to life when are boiled. The sachets are well done and made of good quality. Will definetly recomend the Oolong tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morning Cleanse!, 31 Aug 2013
Not as over powering as green tea but with all the great benefits.
I'm testing this out to see if it has any effect on break-out (yet to see any results but I'm giving it time!)
I drink mine in the morning or after an evening meal, and with a teaspoon of sugar it tastes fab!