Price:£4.94+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 April 2014
I used to buy pukka lemongrass with ginger tea but it seems like they have stopped selling that product. I'm really glad that I've found tea pig. It's stronger even when it looks like its in a smaller qty.
on 2 February 2011
I began with teapigs chai tea and was impressed with the fresh taste, the lemongrass went beyond my expectations with a large bag filled with dried lemongrass. No dusty pathetic bags you would normally see. They are worth every penny for a better quality.
on 19 March 2012
This tea has a quite a pleasant, grassy flavour. The only thing I would say is that it doesn't have a strong flavour or colour even if you brew it for 10 minutes.
on 5 October 2013
good value and excellent taste, will buy some more once these have been used up have told friends about them
on 27 January 2016
Love this tea. The smell is awesome and help a lot with stress.
on 10 October 2014
Teapigs usual flavour and quality.
on 11 April 2015
Taste good unsweetened.
on 23 December 2015
Great tea
on 16 August 2011
I love Teapigs, the flavours are just superb, but I wouldnt buy them off Amazon's seller, not when their own website sells them and with cheaper postage. But I do very highly recommend them.
on 24 February 2012
Was a bit disappointed with this tea as I had loved the peppermint one.

Not a very stong lemon taste that I would have associated with Lemongrass.