5.0 out of 5 stars As expected
My Grandson plays with these at nursery and they were a huge success at home. The elastic soon breaks with heavy use but a replacement strip can be bought from Hobbycraft for peanuts !!! I got enough to repair all 3 three times for 50P !!!
Published 12 months ago by AndyH

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware animal clacker
I bought this toy and my boy was initially very happy with it, he played with it for approximately 2 minutes before one of the ears on the top just flew off. Yes, it says adult supervision, but really, should a toy actually BE sold in the first place that is shoddy - to children of this age who still love to 'eat' and shove things up noses etc?

VERY...
Published on 10 Sep 2011 by Emnog

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Wooden Animal Clacker Sticks (Pack of 3) (Toy)
These are so cute and easy for little hands to hold. Each are nicely wrapped and they are really colourful . Seem durable too. Recommend these

4.0 out of 5 stars nice toy, 18 Nov 2013
Solid and bright coloured toys. I've given them 4 stars because we haven't used them yet. They're part of my son's Christmas presents. They look like fun though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and learning, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this set of wooden toys for my great granddaughter. They are extremely well made, colorful and easy to handle. Just the kind of toy to keep a tiny mind alert and interested, and yet giving them fun. Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music class use, 18 Oct 2013
Great value and gorgeous to look at. Make a satisfying sound and the older children in my music classes love them (age 2-3 yrs)
I don't know how they will last long term as I just got them this week but we LOVE 'em!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice toys / instruments for little ones..., 18 Sep 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
Got these for my daughter (18 months), she liked them. She enjoys music & banging things to the beat, so she loved these & they have a lovely design, three different animals. They are tied a little tight so it is hard to clap the head down to the mouth, unless you shake very hard. The company sent me a replacement for a faulty one that snapped apart - the replacement was very fast. Good customer service. Nice product overall, but could have been put together / designed a little better.

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 18 Sep 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
After a week of having this product I found a small piece had come loose (an eye from the frog) which my 10 mth son was trying to eat.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stocking filler, 23 Aug 2013
bought this for my one year old granddaughter and she loves it. good product . not flimsy at all and so cheap

4.0 out of 5 stars Wooden toys, 31 May 2013
Mrs. Margaret Blezard "Nana mags" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
I think these toys are good value I bought them for my granddaughters party bags.the children loved them .wish I had have bought some more .

5.0 out of 5 stars animal clacker, 23 April 2013
excellent toy my daughter loves this id highly recommend to any parents who want to buy toys and i loved playing with this toy aswell

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Toy, 2 Mar 2013
God colourful toy at a very reasonable price. Happy to let my little one play with it and has become one of her favourite toys