4.3 out of 5 stars1,122
Colour Name: Pink|Change

on 15 January 2014
bought for 5 year old for use with ipod shuffle. I didn't want in ear phones due to age of child so these (alongside monitoring volume from shuffle) are perfect as she can also hear me if I call her too, lol! Comfy on ears as well which is also a bonus for little ears.
on 16 July 2012
I purchased this product for my 18month old girl, so that she could watch her favorite film (RIO!)and keep her occupied on the plane. They fitted her perfectly and were a great success, and for the money.....more than worth it! Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink
on 2 April 2013
bought these headphones for my daughter for Christmas are were a great gift as she has used them for everything from mp3 to dvd player to ipod . delivery was good and would order from this company again . durable headphones ideal for everyday use
on 30 December 2013
They broke two days in. couldn't bother to pay shipping to send back broken headphones, why should I pay shipping for it anyway...pass. got one pair of these before and they worked really well for quite a long time but the customer service is decent at best and this time the product was poorly constructed. The only reason I don't give it 1 star is because of how good the first ones were which were pink and white.
on 28 November 2014
This is the third set of these we have bought, the first two bought for our children to use while travelling and using electronics. However one broke when my daughter decided to cut the cable to see what would happen (entirely not the fault of the product) so another pair was bought with her pocket money because these headphones do the job so well for the price. They go loud enough for travelling (even while airborne) but not ear damagingly loud. They are a very comfortable fit for our 5 & 6 year old pair and we have worn them occasionally (when we can't get away from being shown something) and although they are not designed for adults they do still fit.
VINE VOICEon 12 January 2011
I didn't really expect too much when I ordered these headphones for my daughter (mainly to use with her portable DVD player), but I've been pleasantly surprised. They fit my 3 year olds head perfectly and somehow even fit my head! It's really easy to adjust the size (even for little ones) and they are very padded around the ears, and therefore comfortable to wear. They block outside noise well and the sound quality seems very good. They plug into all earphone/headphone sockets without any fuss and to top it all - they look absolutely adorable! I wasn't too sure if my daughter would like the idea of wearing headphones but I can't seem to remove them from her head nowadays! Priced at less than £10.00, these headphones are a total bargain and I highly recommend them.
0Comment|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2012
Comfy and just about small enough for my diddy 3.5 year old; too big for my normal sized 20mth old but only just. Also bought the Groov-e Streetz style which look better made and have a volume control on them but are about 1" bigger in the headband - packaging destroyed when opened so will be storing them for a few years or giving them away!
on 4 November 2012
I bought the pink headphones for our grand-daughter for her 8th birthday as the small headphones supplied with the MP3 player kept falling out of her ears. She really loves them & uses them all over the house & in the car while listening to her music. An excellent buy at an affordable price.
on 20 July 2013
For the price, these are fantastic. My 8 year old was struggling with the ear buds but now he's always listening to his ipod. The sound quality isn't absolutely fantastic but it's not half bad, for someone who's just getting into music, they are just the job.
on 13 April 2015
purchased these, one pair each for my son (5) and daughter (7) as their old ones, although supposedly for children, were way too big. These are a snug fit, and a few weeks in not broken yet so very happy.