5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant headphones for little ones
I didn't really expect too much when I ordered these headphones for my daughter (mainly to use with her portable DVD player), but I've been pleasantly surprised. They fit my 3 year olds head perfectly and somehow even fit my head! It's really easy to adjust the size (even for little ones) and they are very padded around the ears, and therefore comfortable to wear. They...
Published on 12 Jan. 2011 by Cream crackered

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as STURDY as they look - give clear instructions to children!
I'm not going to slate these earphones fully as they give a good and reduced (this is important for young ears) sound/volume to our kids young ears. However, we have just had our second pair of these earphones break within the last 6 months. After the first pair broke, we perservered to purchase another set due to the excellent reviews these earphones have received from...
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by ADT

‹ Previous | 1 2 379 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 21 Jun. 2012
My children use these on their Inotabs and the computer to watch movies in the car or when camping. The sound when watching a movie is amazing, it's better than anything I have heard before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super headphones for kids, 31 Dec. 2012
Sparky Marky "Mark" (Spalding, Lincs, UK) - See all my reviews
I followed other reviewer recommendations when purchasing the blue (and the pink) version of these headphones. And they have been great. They fit really snugly to head and ears, and neither of my kids have complained once about discomfort in the past year of use. Their main use has been with portable car DVDs, but they have also been used for playing on their Nintendo DS's. The only very slight weakness is that the wire from headphone to headphone jack is thin and the most likely part of these headphones to suffer from wear and tear. Case in point - my son's headphone wire eventually snapped, after being tugged and bent numerous times, rendering the headphones non-functional. But I have been that impressed with them that I bought an identical replacement set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones for Children, 19 Dec. 2010
A Kid's Review
These headphones are great for my 6 year old son listening to audio stories and music in his room and in the car. They fit him perfectly and are very easy to adjust. The sound quality is pretty good and they seem to be very robust.

Overall very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars In the pink, 28 April 2010
This review is from: Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink (Electronics)
These headphones aren't the cheapest on the market but I feel that they're worth paying for as they've been great for my 6 year old daughter listening to audio stories and music in her room. They look just as good as they do in the picture, are easily adjustable, seem very robust, have soft cushioned ear pieces and give out clear and well-modulated sound. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids - Recommended., 10 Jan. 2015
Jeremy P "Computing Specialist" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These are great headphones for kids.
We have two sets, in Pink and Blue.

They take some abuse and are perfect for the smaller head. The headphones stay on and don't fall off as the kids dance and bounce around. They can also hear us over their music which is good.

My daughter chew threw the cable (despite being told not to!) to the extent that the cable was exposed. They still worked but santa sent her a replacement with a note saying do not chew the cable as I won't bring you another!

The only minor downside is the good looking packaging is that clear hard plastic and so a fight job with scissors to open!

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW these are great. A real MUST buy......, 21 Feb. 2012
What a wonderful product and so reasonably priced. Bought them for when the Grandchildren come round and we have got jangly nerves from too much Niki Minaj or however is flavour of the moment. They fit 5 to young teens no problem and the sound quality is good for music and films. £10.00 well spent say us two very grateful grandparents. Means we can can keep the grandchildren amused and have meaningful conversations with their parents. Result, well chuffed and the grandchildren are well pleased that they can have a break from listening to and amusing the "old codgers". Double delightful result....... A purrfectly contented, happy lion indeed.....
thebarkinglion

5.0 out of 5 stars headphones for children, 20 Nov. 2011
Great headphones, bought 2 pairs for my 2 year old twins for our holiday so that they could still watch their bedtime tv show whilst having their milk! Worked a treat on our ipods and they loved wearing them- will last us a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink headphones, 15 Nov. 2011
My daughter (6) loved the colour, sound quality is ok. However they are a tiny bit too big on the tightest setting and they do ache her ears after a while, but they are for use in the car watching the dvd for which they do the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 5 Mar. 2011
The headphones are ok however after about 5 minutes we discovered there was a bit of a loose connection. They were for our two children who are under 5 and so they are ok, do what they need to and are reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphone, 23 Oct. 2011
Bought these headphones for my grand-daughter who is 3. She thinks they are cool in pink and loves them when watching a DVD on her portable player. They are light and fit great. Sound is loud enough for young ears and this was one of the reasons I purchased them. Really fast delivery from the seller and great communication. Looking to purchase a second pair for my other grand-daughter who is 7 as she thinks they are good too. Would definitely recommend these headphones and at a really great price grab them while you can.

‹ Previous | 1 2 379 | Next ›