4.0 out of 5 stars Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage
We're pleased with this product. It's sturdy, attractive and good value for money. The measurements provided are a bit vague. The completed unit is approx 84cm wide, 83cm hide and 30cm deep. It was straightforward to assemble (even after a few beers!).
Published on 16 Feb. 2011 by azatac

2.0 out of 5 stars Design changed
This is the second I have bought. The first one was quite good quality but on this one they seem to have cut corners. The wood is less sturdy and the drawer liners are a cheaper material and are not lined on both sides so you can see the cardboard. Much proffered the old design I doubt this one will last as long.
Published on 12 Feb. 2013 by Lucy Bentley

4.0 out of 5 stars Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage, 16 Feb. 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Design changed, 12 Feb. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but..., 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
Unfortunately each one of the 9 batons provided had misaligned guideholes for the screws which has meant that 2 of the screws are virtually impossible to screw in fully, leaving them sticking out - certainly a potential catching problem. Because the guidelines weren't accurate the screws were really hard to put in especially by hand (they say not to use an electric screwdriver) and I ended up with blisters! A shame, as the design is lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars toy storage, 21 May 2011
This review is from: Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
Great looking product, nice and sturdy and fits in with my little boys vehicle themed bedroom well (goes well with Next's city cars wall stickers). Not massive so more for little bits and bobs rather than main toy storage. Great for little hands and means they can find things easily...

5.0 out of 5 stars good little unit, 31 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
I got this unit to go in my 2 year old son's room, to keep all his books and smaller toys in. It was very easy to put together and I was able to do it on my owen.It's just the right hight for my son to ues and looks really nice in his's room. all in all a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
Couldn't wait to put this together after putting the toy box together, was very disappointed that the screws didn't fit the holes - manufactures should be checking their products properly. Had to go out and purchase correct size screws, other than that I'm happy with the product, just the right height for my little one, he can get into all the boxes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pros and Cons., 16 Feb. 2015
Brianne Cowley (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
Pros:
It looks really nice up. Especially because I have the matching bed and my sons room is car themed.
It's quite sturdy.
My son loves it!

Cons:
It's so light that my 2yo has decided that instead of it standing upright, it has to stand on its side, so he can flip it over.
We don't own a drill so we had to borrow one (for the bed), and then the only drillbit we had didn't fit so we had to take it to another persons house to get it put up (which clearly isn't World Aparts fault), but it could tell you that you need a drill as you definitely can't screw the screws into the plastic bit in the metal poles by hand. Our hands were red raw from trying.
Some of the wood and paint was chipped.

Overall, it's good product, it just needs bits adding into the instruction manual, like getting a drill. I don't think it's worth the £39 I paid, but it does look nice, and my 2yo likes it (on its side). So not really any complaints from me!

4.0 out of 5 stars We have a couple of these are like them as they take in a lot of little ..., 1 Nov. 2014
A. Stefan "AshH" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
We have a couple of these are like them as they take in a lot of little toys, and they're great to organise blocks from farm animals, from cars, from whatever.

5.0 out of 5 stars best of the worlds apart range, 15 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
We've got the bin storage unit, the sling book case and the toy box and for us this is by far the best buy and most used. It is easy to assemble, sturdy, fits a surprising amount of smaller sized toys/books and each bin can be removed which is great for us (for example, if we are playing with little people toys in the lounge rather than the bedroom then we can just take the bin with all the little people through so keeps toys organised and prevents mess and loss). Also makes tidying up and finding toys easy and if I tell the kids to put the harmonicas back in the music box they enjoy tidying up. My youngest (under 2) finds it easier to find his toys in the bins rather than the toy box and he has moved his favourite books to one bin from the book case! (That said my 4 year old loves her book case and the toy box is good for storing toys that aren't used so much so depends on your needs.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality..., 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered this for my sons bedroom based on the reviews of other customers. Unfortunately, the screws provided are of such poor quality that they would not go into the wood without the screw head losing its grip. Two of the poles were slightly bent so would not line-up with the holes. The baskets are also extremely small and the picture provided is a complete misrepresentation of actual size. It is tiny! In the end we had to throw the item away because it just couldn't be used.

Worlds Apart Vehicle 6 Bin Storage