4.0 out of 5 stars nice style, wish material was a bit different...
Nice style, lovely to wear, really comfortable. You don't need additional bra which is good. Due to a bit thicker cotton like material, if you sweat, it doesn't dry fast, so the chest area becomes cold and it is quite uncomfortable. If you are moving constantly, it shouldn't be the problem, though. Overall, good product.
Published 18 months ago by maltese

2.0 out of 5 stars Size a little out!!
Good quality as you would expect. really quick delivery but it was a snug fit ordered a small for my daughter who wears size 8-10. Sent it back and reordered the medium Fits great!!
Published on 15 Feb. 2013 by pompey40

4.0 out of 5 stars nice style, wish material was a bit different..., 25 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Capezio CC123 Adult Double Strap Camisole Leotard - Various Colours (Apparel)
The leotard is exactly as I wanted, and was delivered perfectly on time. Following the advice of a friend of mine, I ordered one size more with respect to mine (M instead of S), and i am happy I did it because it fits well now. So my advice is to order one size more, since they fit pretty small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Check size, 14 Nov. 2013
Daughter very happy with leotard, but sizing a bit off, ordered small and according to the sizing should fit but had to be returned and the bigger ordered. No problem with returning

2.0 out of 5 stars Size a little out!!, 15 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Leotard with support., 29 July 2014
Very pleased. Offers support with the bra shelf. Comfortable. I chose Medium from the previous reviews. I am UK size 8/10. Arrived the day after I ordered which was a great relief as I needed it urgently.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small, but great quality and value!, 26 July 2014
Despite reading many reviews recommending to order a size bigger than usual, I went ahead and ordered a size small. I'm 5ft 3 and I always wear a size 6 in clothes but the leotard was tiny on me. I returned it with no problems and got a size medium instead.

The medium fitted perfectly. It's a great leotard with very thick material so I'm sure it will last a long time. It's not very stretchy so it holds everything in place nicely. The criss cross design on the back is very pretty. All in all it is very good value, it's hard to find a leotard that isn't plain and is good quality under 20 pounds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 26 May 2014
Really liked this product, thick so definitely not transparent on stage. Only thing is if you're tall (I'm 5.8) the straps are non adjustable and therefore dig into your shoulders.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 22 Mar. 2014
I'm a bit disappointed. For some reason I got a white small leotard when I ordered a medium burgundy leotard. I believe I got confused with the display on the page, it doesn't really show the colour you're ordering. And then on my basket says everything in german so unless you know german you can't double check properly. So, ok my mistake. But above all I got a leotard that has stains on it... really? I've been very busy and it's such a pain to go to the post office to return it, and we have to pay for the returns. Oh well, my mistake ordering from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovley Straps, 8 Sept. 2014
I ordered a medium fr my daughter who wears size 6-8. It fit her well and she i really pleased with the fit and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 1 Oct. 2014
Brought for my 12 year old daughter, she loves it. She's a size 8 so I brought a medium and it fits perfectly.