Package Quantity: 1Change
Price:£1.59+ Free shipping

on 9 February 2014
I've ordered these several times in the past - cheap but strong. I reordered them recently and the product inside was totally different. The bags are now way too thin, a horrible orange and you have to double bag. Even then they don't keep smells in. Anyone found any good alternatives let me know!
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2014
i just received it but it is definitely different with the one shown in the picture (and also different with the brand mentioned in the description). In the picture and description the brand is "cotton tree" while i received the "muckypups" with green box. The bag is very thin and only enough for 1 nappy. Disappointed cause they sent different brand. Not recomended.
on 11 February 2014
It is not same products which shows in picture. Bags are very thin and do not keep the smell. Not so good quality.
on 18 January 2014
I received a different product with a different name. I would never recommend this product to anyone. Picture is totally different.
on 5 May 2014
These I chose due to good reviews, but I'll have to stop falling for that I think. Next time I'm buying the tesco nappy bags which are only £0,35 for a pack of 200 - much better value!
on 29 March 2014
The picture and description says these are "Cotton Tree" Nappy Bags. Sadly the ones that arrived are under the name "Mucky Pups" and are very thing and poor quality. This is clearly incorrect marketing and is probably a breach of the Trade Descriptions Act.

Avoid this item and avoid this seller.

As the title says, if I could leave zero star I would.
on 18 February 2013
I bought these bags the first time to try them out. They are strong, durable and smell great. This is handy when you want to hide some smelly little packages in your bag when you are out visiting but need a baby toilet break. Because i love these bags so much i am now a regular customer
on 15 March 2014
I would like to see a nappy fit into these bags, they are far too small and flimsy. I threw them straight in the bin. They aren't anything like displayed in the picture; they are not fit for purpose.
on 27 March 2014
Ist time I've ordered, received the product in the picture. It is good quality.
2nd time I've ordered, received different product, not good quality, very thin also the product's name is "little stars". Not happy with it, this cheap quality 250bags we could get in asda for less than £1
on 20 January 2015
These nappy bags are good but the company sent a cheaper rubbish product when I reordered called 'cuddles'. Shame I liked the cotton tree bags but would not be ordering again
review image