4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, but not perfect.
I have used these gloves in the disgusting weather we've been having in the north west recently and I have to say these gloves keep me warm and dry!

They were extremely stiff and difficult to ride with for the first couple of rides but they have loosened up and are really comfortable and flexible now.

My only gripe would be that after only 1 months...
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by Ryan Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good!
I bought these back at the start of 2012 winter, however i noticed that they weren't actually that warm! by time i got to work which was 20-30 minutes away my hands were very cold and the tips of my fingers were numb.. (It does say Arctic in the description right??)

Published 20 months ago by Mr. C. R. Davie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good!, 26 July 2013

So I decided to wear another pair of gloves, that was until i lost them and had to go back to these. however it's now Summer and these are very warm.

Like other reviewers have mentioned the inner lining is not very good and today 2 fingers have broken through which makes wearing these uncomfortable.

I do not recommend these gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 28 April 2013
These gloves are crap, I sent them straight back, the seams are poor, the sizes are nothing like if you decide to buy these and you are normally a large get XXL, they are apparently water proof but for how long I don't know,they have like a polythene glove stitched between the inner and outer layers, do yourself a favour and pay a bit more for a better pair

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Buffalo Arctic Motorcycle Gloves (Misc.)
Not water proof and not great quality stiching is coming apart ok if you want a cheap glove but would suggest you pay a bit more for higher quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Buffalo Arctic Motorcycle Gloves (Misc.)
Don't go on easily, don't close into a fist properly when worn. Not comfortable and not breatheable. The protection feels like it would be good. Velcro is rubbish and thin. You'll need the protection when you can't squeeze the the brake and fall of. Bad

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, but not perfect., 22 Nov. 2012

My only gripe would be that after only 1 months daily use a small slit has appeared in the leather layer between my third and fourth finger. So far it hasn't affected the warmth or let any water in yet but its something to watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK ... but I don't think that they should be called 'Arctic', 22 Feb. 2013
If you find this review helpful ... please click the little "yes" box below.

I bought these gloves because my Gear-X gloves were not up to the job of keeping my hands warm once the temperatures got down to around 0C. They're OK when I'm wearing light wool inner gloves, but they were a bit bulky, so I started looking around for an alternative. I read all of the reviews, and decided to take a punt on the Buffalo Arctic gloves - they sounded good and the price was very reasonable.

They arrived quickly, and at first glance they appeared to be well made. I wasn't entirely convinced that the gloves were actually made of leather when I first got them, but after having them for a couple of months (and I even looked at them through a low-powered microscope) I'm now pretty sure that they are. They were very stiff initially but they have become more supple with use, and now I really like wearing them. They're durable and although I'm not a 'heavy' user they haven't shown any major defects. I don't know about their level of protection, but my guess would be 'moderate'.

My one real criticism is that they really aren't very warm. They're reasonable down to about 0C, but below that they really aren't warm enough. After 5 mins or so, my finger tips start to get cold. In fact, I think that they're probably only a couple of degrees warmer than my (much loved) Gear-X summer gloves - which is disappointing.

So, although I think that these are nice gloves, they'r really autumn/spring gloves rather than full-on winter gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars However it is excellent if somebody is looking for a spring/autumn gloves, 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Buffalo Arctic Motorcycle Gloves (Misc.)
I spent hours to looking for a pair of acceptable weatherproof gloves without spending a fortune. I have to admit the reviews regarding the buffalo arctic gloves were a bit confusing for me but i gave a try so hereis my view.
First of all this is not a winter gloves. However it is excellent if somebody is looking for a spring/autumn gloves. Keep in mind if the weather will turn really cold it won't be enough. The gloves are not to bulky but a the leather is a bit firm. it took couple of hours to pick up your hand and knockle shape. After that the comfort is great. It doesn't have any carbon/ plastic/ metal knockle protection. Honestly I don't really mind it.
About Weatherproofness: it is OK in medium showers however after 30-40 minutes it starts letting in water slowly.
Altogether I am very pleased with the glowes. It is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buffalo Arctic Gloves, 26 Sept. 2012
Excellent all round glove at a proper price. Obviously no glove is actually waterproof so don't expect these to be, but for normal use these are ideal. The only negative would be the quality of the cuff velcro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Gloves, 26 Oct. 2012
M. C. Pearce "mendip man" (Somerset U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buffalo Arctic Motorcycle Gloves (Misc.)
Used these gloves for the first time early morning in very cold foggy conditions at motorway speeds. Warm comfortable and easy on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Gloves, 18 Sept. 2013
These are just what i need, they seem very well made with a good quality feel, they feel warm too but haven't ridden at a very low temperature just yet.They seem a bit stiff, but once bedded in and the leather softens they should be fine.There's a lot of stitching on the fingers and on the back of the Gloves around the padding and panels, only time will tell if the stitching holds out.

I didn't expect great things based on the price, but i was pleasantly surprised.

Buffalo Arctic Motorcycle Gloves L