5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I AM REALLY VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. FAST DELIVERY AND THE SHOES ARE JUST LOVELY AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE. I JUST CANNOT IMAGINE MYSELF WALKING WITH ANOTHER PAIR AND I ENJOY WALKING MORE THAN EVER!!!!
Published on 19 Jan. 2012 by Vasiliki M. Kanelli

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well made
These are comfortable and well made trainers - do get a bit of getting used to, but fine then. Only thing I would say is that the sizes seem big, and it was only after I had worn them out that I realised they are really too big for me, but by then it was too late to return.
Published on 6 July 2011 by nikkimay28

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, 19 Jan. 2012
Vasiliki M. Kanelli (GREECE) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars weird but comfortable, 14 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Skechers Women's Shape-Ups XF Accelerators Wellbeing Shoe Women's (Shoes)
These are very comfortable - I have plantar fasciitis so if shoes aren't a good fit then I'm hobbling.

However, they do make your calves ache and are weird to walk in at first, they sort of force you to improve your posture. I used to have MBTs but found them rather heavy and glunky whereas Shape-Ups feel lighter. I'm not sure I believe the weight-loss/ anti-cellulite claims but I do recommend them if you have foot/joint problems. I'm a UK5.5 and they're true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, straight out of the box, 2 Aug. 2014
I bought these as I want to incorporate some walking into my days and have had MBTs before (and loved them). I was after something a little more trainer-like and cheaper than MBTs and thought these would fit the bill, especially as they have had good reviews.

They arrived very swiftly and also came with a spare pair of pale blue laces (which to my mind are much nicer than the white ones). I wore them around the house for a couple of hours then did a 3 mile walk in 43 minutes. Like MBTs, they take a bit of getting used to, but once you do, they help you to focus on your posture and are also more effort to walk in (your calves and legs feel like they're getting a workout), whilst being incredibly comfortable and with a feel of propelling you forwards.

I take a size 7 and ordered 7 and they are a little too big. That said, I prefer a roomy toe-box and can cope with them being a touch too big. If I ordered again, I might go for a 6.5 though. I have narrow feet and the lace-up works well (without getting the 'pleat' you sometimes get that digs in because they are laced tightly).

Overall, I would recommend them. I have arthritic big toe joints and these make walking several miles a blissful, pain-free event!

4.0 out of 5 stars strange at first, 18 Dec. 2011
Saw these at a greatly reduced price and thought, why not? I'd tried them on in a nearby shop and couldn't see the point frankly, however once on at home and walking up hill to the shops, my god what a difference! Makes your legs feel like they are walking up hill all day so your calves ache! The strange thing is walking on an inclined slope to the left or the right when you are walking across it as you really need to concentrate otherwise you will twist your ancle. However once you get used to them it does feel like you are striding along. They have good treds so you will feel confident in the wet and slippy surfaces. Whether they actually make a difference remains to be seen, but they are different!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shape ups, 30 Oct. 2011
Hi these trainers are excellent, very comfortable to wear and does what it says on the package. Would recomend to everyone. I have arthritis in both knees and these trainers really help, can walk now without paying for it later.
Bobbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers shoes, 7 Sept. 2011
These shoes are excellent. Have a morons neuroma and use insoles in my shoes but foot still sore at the end of the day. Not with these shoes - can walk all day in them and my feet don't tire or get sore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Jun. 2014
A. Heaney (UK) - See all my reviews
Fit brilliantly, I got a size five and they're perfect. I've bought thigh-toning trainers before from the same company and think they're fantastic, these ones are no exception. They even came with a booklet and DVD on how to make the most of them, statistics, how they work and so on. My mother was also impressed and has asked for a pair for her birthday!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable Shape Up., 31 Oct. 2011
I have never tried these trainers before and was quite surprised when I received them at the weight of them. I wont be weighing myself wearing them that's for sure! However, after trying them on I was pleasantly surprised that they did not feel heavy to wear and find them extremely comfortable. They took a little bit of getting used to with regards to your balance when first wearing them. Now, I wear them all the time and find them especially brilliant when using the treadmill as I am pretty flat footed so the rocking motion of the trainers is ideal for me and usually make me feel that I have had a good workout after. The only thing I would say is if you can try them on first then do so as they come up quite large so you may need a size smaller than usually worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!, 24 Jan. 2013
I just love Skechers shape-ups and they suit me perfectly. Give time to get used to them and they are soooooo comfortable. I can wear these most of the day now, they are warm and soft. I have foot problems (plantar fasciitis, neuropathy - do I get the sympathy vote?)so my main footwear has to be supportive and resilient. Lovely shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 April 2012
I wasn't so sure, but decide to bought it because my feet hurt so bad when walking, my knee, my back and I
usually keep on walking with all this problems.
Since I am using it, my feet does not hurt as much, my knee is much better, the back is not hurting so much.
I do zumba and had to it without shoes because it was painful, now I can do it with this Skechers.
My opinion is that is the best shoe I order now another pair because I do not take them off!