5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing ever for fine, dry, curly rebelious hair!, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Kerastase Kerastase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Relax Smoothing Shampoo (Dry & Re. Hair) - 250ml/8.5oz (Personal Care)
I have long hair, well below my middle. Very fine, curly and off course, dry... I have tried many other products witch promise to make my hair sleek and smooth, but although it feels some what soft to the touch, it still was very dry and rebellious. Till I tried Kerastase Nutritive Bain shampoo and the Oleo Relax mask.

It seems like a lot of money for such a small bottle of shampoo, but I kid you not. Even with my long hair, this one bottle will last me well over 2 months with washing my hare twice a week. You really need ridiculously little and you will feel the difference in your hair immediately. And never look back! I have tried to go back to the other products I have use before and was sorry every time. Been using this product for over 2 years now, and I will keep on coming back. It made a difference between having short hair v/s having my hair longer than it has ever been in my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014