on 26 September 2012
bought it as a gift to my brother.
he drives a lot. he loves it.
the battery life is superb, calls a crisp!
dose the job, the price reflects the result!
would highly recommend!

p.s. the only one bluetooth headset that is better than THIS one is M*****LA's one,but is not on sale yet!
on 29 October 2012
I hate headsets that have that "appendice" that goes inside your ear. So after some research I found this model of a trustworthy brand in terms of headphones.
The sound is clear, very good autonomy, is comfortable on the ear.
Completely thumbs up from my experience.
on 15 July 2013
Great sound and clarity, but almost impossible to use once the earclip is broke, which happens after a bit of wearing it. I know this because I went through 3 of these before I gave in and asked for a refund.
For those who don't mind strapping it around their LUG with an elastic band, then it is great !!!
Good luck, hope you have better luck than I did.
Have read about others having this same problem, so obviously it is not just me.
on 23 July 2012
Item was received rapidly. Great sound but the only problem is that it's broke already! The ear hook has halved in two! So I'm afraid I'm not too happy with the product.
An expensive piece of rubbish that I can't use after such a short time!
Pity, as they have such a great name.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2012
This is an excellent headset with a good quality sound, just as you'd expect from Sennheiser. It's comfortable to wear for extended periods, and at only 12g you'll easily forget you've got it on. It's very easy to use with just three buttons - one multifunction and two volume (+ and -).
The quick guide instructions that come with the unit are pretty basic, but it's very easy to download a full instruction booklet from the Sennheiser website, which give extensive instructions on every function of the unit.
Charging takes just 2 hours, and the unit has all the normal functions - accept/reject calls, redial and muting. It will remain on standby for up to 300 hours, with a talk time of about 7.5 hours. It can be worn left or right handed.

Arrived from Amazon EU S.a.r.L within days of ordering suitably wrapped in manufacturer's packet with cardboard wrapper). Top service as usual.
on 23 November 2012
Have you ever had the experience of not realising how good something was until you try something else? I bought this as a replacement for a Plantronics M50 headset (reviewed) which was diabolical. That (the M50) was easy to connect to etc, and worked fine for the user, but the claimed noise cancellation just didn't work. So I returned it and paid roughly double for this. What a disaster! This has stupid design faults: the Connected signal is a flashing light. This is great for the people beside you because they can see if you're connected. You, however, cannot. The signals were (something like) 1 flash/5 seconds = searching, 1 flash/4 seconds = connected, etc. So you need to get a stop-watch out to interpret the signals.
Oh, and the sound was only a little better (maybe) than the M50.
So the Sennheiser got sent back.
I've now just bought a Plantronics M1100. This one will just _have_ to be good enough: I'm sick of returning things. I just want a headset that works.
on 23 May 2011
As I do not like headsets that fit right into the ear I chose these because they hook over the ear and just rest on the outside of your ear. Works well. Reasonable price too!
on 31 March 2013
Works well with the iPhone. Seems to last a long time between charges and I like that it turns itself off automatically after a while.
on 17 March 2014
Great delivery service, Excellent product, Does what i need it to do,,Altho ear piece is a little suspect..Would recommend to anyone
on 16 July 2014
good quality, does what it says