on 13 July 2009
I'm a first time reader of Belle's books. I got it as a holiday / by the pool book and it certainly did the job. I enjoyed reading it for the most part but the number of typos was appalling. There were three on one page as I recall it and about a dozen or more all-in. Was going to send a friendly note to the publisher / author but as there is no email address I'm leaving feedback here!

As a first time reader she did enthuse me enough to want to read the other books and will get on that soon. Even had a look at the blog today as was hoping to find out what happened to SF, Giles and a few other characters...
on 23 March 2011
I was really looking forward to reading this and was left dissappointed, after watching the series i thought the book would be amazing but it ended up being hard to get into and not a very good read at all. However if your going to read any of the collection i suggest this one to you. There are 2 other books from belle de jour but this one summarizes them both. I made the mistake of buying all three so they kinda repeated each other.
on 17 August 2011
I actually haven't finished reading the book but felt compelled to write a review given my utter disappointment.

I LOVED the first two books, raced through them... oh a third - hooray!

Or, is it a third? Who knows? Like the other reviewers on this site I also felt confused reading parts of the book that I had already read. Like others I double checked that I wasn't reading the wrong book (had my kindle made a mistake? - NEVER!) or read the books in the wrong sequence.

Simply this seems to be a re-hash of all the other fabulous stories we've read all ready. I would not suggest buying this book.
on 8 November 2012
I love all of her books, they are so addictive, and much more mild mannered than the likes of 50 shades! Great story to follow!
on 8 January 2013
This was a present for my daughter. Sheloved it. It arrived quickly and was exactly what she asked for. Thankyou
on 16 May 2010
This book is highly interesting that keeps you intrigued! A great read. I recommend it for anyone and everyone!
on 18 February 2016
Arrived on time and just as described
on 29 August 2010
I haven't read all of this book yet but of what I have read it doesn't seem to be as good as the other 2. A bit dissapointed really!
on 28 October 2015
brilliant x
on 3 May 2011
good a read as previous offerings .... ... ... if you want to know HOW to enter the trade see:
Escort Manual - A Practical Guide on How to Become an Internet Escort