5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Soothers
I have only ever used NUK with both my children, my 2nd child is now 7 months old and takes NUK both soothers and also bottle. I am combination feeding, from Breast to bottle and both my children transfer very easily between the two.
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by Karen McCaffrey

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed!
Published on 14 Feb. 2013 by Pen Name

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Soothers, 4 Jan. 2013
Karen McCaffrey (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NUK Disney Mickey and Minnie Soothers Silicone (Size 2) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Oct. 2011
Great product! My dentist recomended these soothers as they are orthodontic and don't damage the gum! They are very difficult to find in the UK, but Amazon has it! Very happy with the quality and size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good products but misleading picture and description, 25 Nov. 2012
The products are good, but these came in grey only although product description says grey and red which was disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE IN BABYS MOUTH, 15 Jun. 2014
HARD TO FIND IN THE SHOPS, USED NUK 10 YEARS AGO FOR MY FIRST BABY, NOW GOT A SECOND BABY WHO LOVED THE SOOTHER INSTANTLY, GREAT SHAPE IN THEIR WEE MOUTHS NOT TOO BIG BUT WIDE AND FLAT ENOUGH TO FOR MINIMAL EFFORT WHEN SUCKING .

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 19 Oct. 2012
My son loves Mickey mouse and these were perfect for him with mickey's face on the front of them. The only thing i would say is that it doesnt sit very well on his face (he is 10mths). The outer part of the dummy is quite small and doesnt seem to fully fit round his cheeks. Apart from that they are great dummies and have so far lasted a lot longer than other ones i have bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Encha, 25 Dec. 2013
I bought this dummies only because I liked the picture of Mickey, but its not like what u see in the picture. Only half of the face is there on both soother. And my 7 weeks old baby doesnt like to use it. However, the product itself is good and unique from all other soothers that we get in the supermarkets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Nice dummie

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed!, 14 Feb. 2013
I ordered the nuk soothers for my 10 week old as i loved the disney design and colours, having only used mam bottles and soothers i was worried he may not like them so i was pleased i saw 3 soothers for £5.20. The soothers arrived on the last day of the estimated delivery date and were packaged well but to my disappointment there were only 2 cheap looking soothers in the pack in grey and white. I wanted the red :( so il be reverting back to mam soothers as they look much better quality and use these around the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nuk dummy, 7 Feb. 2013
Just as described and seem great. Not keen on the water collecting inside but guess all dummies / soothers do thus when sterilised. Our LO hadn't taken to them but it was just to try so I'm sure another baby would.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dummies by nuk, 25 Oct. 2013
These are lovely to look at etc but they are so small my baby can almost fit it in his mouth he is 10months old, I think they sizing compared to his other ones are small.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›