5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Soothers
I have only ever used NUK with both my children, my 2nd child is now 7 months old and takes NUK both soothers and also bottle. I am combination feeding, from Breast to bottle and both my children transfer very easily between the two.
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by Karen McCaffrey

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
These are a little bit smaller than you think they will be so i wouldn't be using them on an 18 month old.
Published 8 months ago by snoopystar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Soothers, 4 Jan. 2013
Karen McCaffrey (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good products but misleading picture and description, 25 Nov. 2012
The products are good, but these came in grey only although product description says grey and red which was disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Oct. 2011
Great product! My dentist recomended these soothers as they are orthodontic and don't damage the gum! They are very difficult to find in the UK, but Amazon has it! Very happy with the quality and size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Nice dummie

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE IN BABYS MOUTH, 15 Jun. 2014
HARD TO FIND IN THE SHOPS, USED NUK 10 YEARS AGO FOR MY FIRST BABY, NOW GOT A SECOND BABY WHO LOVED THE SOOTHER INSTANTLY, GREAT SHAPE IN THEIR WEE MOUTHS NOT TOO BIG BUT WIDE AND FLAT ENOUGH TO FOR MINIMAL EFFORT WHEN SUCKING .

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 5 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: NUK Disney Mickey and Minnie Soothers Silicone (0-6 months) (Baby Product)
Great product, LO get on with them great and hasn't confused b'feeding, only shame is description pic not same as product received but still Micky Mouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but that's it, 7 Mar. 2014
The Disney design is nice but that's where it ends. Teet isn't of a shape that my little one likes so effectively wasted money. Having brought a number of NUK products, I find the shape of the teets are awkward and as such my little one rejects them. I think the brand is German so if you're familar with this then fine, otherwise stick with what you know. Generally the design of the NUK Disney range e.g. bottles and dummites are lovely but that's all I like about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Dummies, 23 Jan. 2014
My son loves mickey mouse so theses were perfect and they were the size and brand he is used to so no problems with him taking them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Encha, 25 Dec. 2013
I bought this dummies only because I liked the picture of Mickey, but its not like what u see in the picture. Only half of the face is there on both soother. And my 7 weeks old baby doesnt like to use it. However, the product itself is good and unique from all other soothers that we get in the supermarkets.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›