5.0 out of 5 stars JASMINE GIRLS GIFT SET
Purchased for my friends little girl who is nine. She absolutely loved it - the smell was not too bad either!
Published on 3 Feb. 2013 by Deb

3.0 out of 5 stars Too weak
Published 12 months ago by Becky P

3.0 out of 5 stars Too weak, 8 Jun. 2014
Becky P - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Disney Jasmine Girls Giftset Eau De Toilette 50ml Shower Gel 75ml (Personal Care)
This comes in a lovely little tin that would be grate for packed lunches, or for little girls to keep things in, but the perfume itself, although pleasant enough, is really weak and doesn't last more than a few minutes. I also note that the description given, that it is fruity, sweet spicy etc, which encouraged me to buy it, was just a general description as it has been given for ALL the Disney perfumes and isn't at all accurate. This has annoyed me a bit, as they obviously all smell different and therefore the description is a bit of a con. Basically, this would make a great present for a young girl, and is nicely presented, but don't expect it to smell for long. It is good value though, for what you get, and smells nice while it lasts...

5.0 out of 5 stars JASMINE GIRLS GIFT SET, 3 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift, 30 Dec. 2013
A very nice gift set. My granddaughter is 5 years old and loves princesses. She is excited she has her own perfume and shower gel, just like her mummy. The set was contained in a study tin. and the products smell very nice, delicate for little ones. The fragrance lasted several hours, even I had a spray of perfume. I would recommend this product. I certainly would buy from this seller again. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilette Gift Set, 19 Jan. 2013
Excellent present for pre teen girls I purchased 2 of these one for my Grandaughter and one for her cousin and they were both thrilled with the product. I was suprised the perfume was acceptable as well just right for young girls not overpowering at all as some cheap products are. The tins was also pretty and they had already planned other uses for them. So all in all very good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Delivered in Pathetic condition, 23 April 2014
Bought this one as a gift for my friend's 10 year old daughter. I just went by the reviews and didnt bother to open the pack since it is supposed to be a gift. Later I came to know from my friend that there was no sprayer in the perfume. I felt extremly bad. Never expected this from big brands like Disney & Amazon, its a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Dec. 2013
Bought this item for a Christmas gift
It came the date that was given to me, the packaging was brilliant
The item is in a beautiful tin which is usable after everything's gone.
My granddaughter will just love this pressy.... Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 8 Nov. 2013
I prdered this for my godaughter,she is 11 and old enough for this sort of thing.When it came i wasnt expecting it to be in a lovely tin which was added bonus(i obviously didnt read the info properly)..But it is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Set, 18 Jan. 2013
Purchased as a gift for Christmas. Seeing the little girls face on opening her parcel, I could see I had made the right decision.

Delivery was good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as pressies for my daughter and niece, 9 Dec. 2013
The price very affordable.. Nice package and also perfect for little princesses!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet fragrance and big in size as well.....

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, 29 July 2013
Mr. N. A. Leppard "Neil" (Edgware, UK) - See all my reviews
Only a shower gel and small perfume, but my 5 year old daughter loved this. First thing we had sent to her directly from Amazon