5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER
Mattress arrived within 24hrs..Came with a spare cover which is very handy. Mattress is very thick and very good quaility,less than half the price from any stores on the high street. I put my little boy in his cotbed the first night and he slept all night for the first time.Would recommend mattress and seller to all my friends..GREAT SERVICE.
Published on 1 Jun. 2010 by Ms. Am Parris

1.0 out of 5 stars STINKS!!!
I bought a spare "katy" mattress for my parents house. It absolutely stinks! I have aired it, but the smell lingers! Certainly don't want my baby's head resting on it and inhaling those fumes!
Published 9 months ago by Kate Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER, 1 Jun. 2010
Ms. Am Parris (GRAVESEND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KATY® Superior Deluxe Spring Cot Bed-Junior Bed Sprung Mattress 140x70 x 10CM THICK British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28 (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read all the reviews and was still unsure :-), 30 Sept. 2010
K. Caperton "Kris" (England) - See all my reviews
Wow! who would have thought buying a mattress for your first child could be such a pain in the butt! after trawling all the shops and searching online it certainly became a bit daunting as there is a lot of choice out there - and a HUGE mark up on most of them!!!, after reading lots of reviews for this and a few other products I decided to give it a go and am very glad I did. The mattress is brilliant it fit perfectly in our Mamas and Papas cotbed an is better than the one they offered us at the shop for £120! to be blunt it is superb quality and exactly what we wanted. probably sounds stupid but it is just a miniture version of a high quality mattress you would have on your own bed. It works amazingly well with the angelcare sensor pad which was important to us and not mentioned in other reviews. Everything the seller promised they delivered on which is almost a novelty in itself nowadays.

The big questions I suppose are would I buy the product again and would I recommend the product?

The answer to both is a yes without a doubt. - a brilliant mattress at a bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 25 April 2010
J. W. Dowson - See all my reviews
excellent service,next day delivery.the quality is great.saved a fortune to what i would of payed at the shop.very happy customer! highly recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toddler bed mattress, 23 Dec. 2011
good value for the money, came with a spare cover feels comfortable ,just the job for my little grand daughters new toddler bed !

1.0 out of 5 stars STINKS!!!, 18 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 7 July 2012
We were looking out for a cotbed mattress for our 2 yr old son and this has turned out to be one of the best purchase. Value for money, comfortable, swift delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 28 Nov. 2013
Really quick delivery really good product :D Good quality and there is a mattress protection on it. the little one likes to bounce on it :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mattress does what it says, 3 Feb. 2011
I found this mattress whilst searching for one for my 12 month old child. It was the cheapest I saw - I think,for a sprung mattress. The matress is firm and much better than the sponge made one we bought before. It is well made and the material seems durable. My son appears to love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 Feb. 2012
A. Ellingham (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
Bought one of these for when our granchildren stay. Our daughter has been using one at home for over a year without any problems.Extremely fast delivery, less than 48 hours from order to delivery. Also purchased the spare cover, as seems to be great value buying them together.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Nov. 2013
this cot bed sprung mattress is very good ,recommend to other parent. Katy cot bed-junior is cheaper and good quality for that price.