5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER
Mattress arrived within 24hrs..Came with a spare cover which is very handy. Mattress is very thick and very good quaility,less than half the price from any stores on the high street. I put my little boy in his cotbed the first night and he slept all night for the first time.Would recommend mattress and seller to all my friends..GREAT SERVICE.
Published on 1 Jun. 2010 by Ms. Am Parris

3.0 out of 5 stars good
this cot bed sprung mattress is very good ,recommend to other parent. Katy cot bed-junior is cheaper and good quality for that price.
Published 16 months ago by Liliane Umuveyyi

5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER, 1 Jun. 2010
Ms. Am Parris (GRAVESEND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KATY® Superior Deluxe Spring Cot Bed-Junior Bed Sprung Mattress 140x70 x 10CM THICK British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28 (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read all the reviews and was still unsure :-), 30 Sept. 2010
K. Caperton "Kris" (England) - See all my reviews
Wow! who would have thought buying a mattress for your first child could be such a pain in the butt! after trawling all the shops and searching online it certainly became a bit daunting as there is a lot of choice out there - and a HUGE mark up on most of them!!!, after reading lots of reviews for this and a few other products I decided to give it a go and am very glad I did. The mattress is brilliant it fit perfectly in our Mamas and Papas cotbed an is better than the one they offered us at the shop for £120! to be blunt it is superb quality and exactly what we wanted. probably sounds stupid but it is just a miniture version of a high quality mattress you would have on your own bed. It works amazingly well with the angelcare sensor pad which was important to us and not mentioned in other reviews. Everything the seller promised they delivered on which is almost a novelty in itself nowadays.

The big questions I suppose are would I buy the product again and would I recommend the product?

The answer to both is a yes without a doubt. - a brilliant mattress at a bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 25 April 2010
J. W. Dowson - See all my reviews
excellent service,next day delivery.the quality is great.saved a fortune to what i would of payed at the shop.very happy customer! highly recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toddler bed mattress, 23 Dec. 2011
good value for the money, came with a spare cover feels comfortable ,just the job for my little grand daughters new toddler bed !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 7 July 2012
We were looking out for a cotbed mattress for our 2 yr old son and this has turned out to be one of the best purchase. Value for money, comfortable, swift delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 28 Nov. 2013
Really quick delivery really good product :D Good quality and there is a mattress protection on it. the little one likes to bounce on it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars cot bed mattress, 20 April 2011
P. Cantwell (u.k.) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this mattress, bought it for for when my Grandson when he stays at our house. The mattress is of good
quality, I like the fact there is a spare cover, the covers our made of good quality material. I wasn't sure about ordering a matrress that was so cheap but very pleased with the overall quality much better than expected.
The mattress is a really good fit. My Grandson also likes it as he sleeps really well when he comes to stay at weekends. I feel happy to recommend this mattress to anyone who has any doubts about the value for money, quality and practicality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby sleeps through the night, 13 Jan. 2011
I bought this product a few months ago but have left it till now to write a review because my baby hadn't slept on it yet as he was still in his moses basket in our room. He's been sleeping in his cot since New Years eve and so far he's been sleeping really well on it and I have no complaint. The mattress arrived the next day as promised and was packaged very well. I didn't get the free slip cover with it but at the time this wasn't available and not advertised so I don't mind too much. I would definitely recommend this mattress to other parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent customer service, 29 Dec. 2010
Ordered this mattress prior to heay snowfall, the item was dispatched but got lost in transit. Contacted the seller and their customer service was outstanding. They attempted to track the mattress down but when it looked unlikely to appear before Christmas (it was a present) they delivered another one to me directly with an employee dropping it off. They kept me updated on the situation with phone calls and email. Would certainly use this company again. The mattress is great, fits perfectly and a brilliant price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quick delivery and quality product!!, 27 Jan. 2011
M. Z. Smith - See all my reviews
Took me ages to find a mattress, as I am a first time mum who was worried about it being the right one.
I ordered it on Wednesday afternoon and received it Thursday morning, quickest delivery and free.
I was on a tight budget and never imagined I could have one of this quality. It is the right firmness but still lovely and soft, my son sleeps much better in the nights now. So handy having the spare cover as well.
If your looking around at the moment, stop at this one because you won't regret purchasing!