5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER
Mattress arrived within 24hrs..Came with a spare cover which is very handy. Mattress is very thick and very good quaility,less than half the price from any stores on the high street. I put my little boy in his cotbed the first night and he slept all night for the first time.Would recommend mattress and seller to all my friends..GREAT SERVICE.
Published on 1 Jun. 2010 by Ms. Am Parris

3.0 out of 5 stars Reviews are right about the smelk
Published 14 months ago by RebeccaOwen

5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER, 1 Jun. 2010
Ms. Am Parris (GRAVESEND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KATY® Superior Deluxe Spring Cot Bed-Junior Bed Sprung Mattress 140x70 x 10CM THICK British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28 (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read all the reviews and was still unsure :-), 30 Sept. 2010
K. Caperton "Kris" (England) - See all my reviews
Wow! who would have thought buying a mattress for your first child could be such a pain in the butt! after trawling all the shops and searching online it certainly became a bit daunting as there is a lot of choice out there - and a HUGE mark up on most of them!!!, after reading lots of reviews for this and a few other products I decided to give it a go and am very glad I did. The mattress is brilliant it fit perfectly in our Mamas and Papas cotbed an is better than the one they offered us at the shop for £120! to be blunt it is superb quality and exactly what we wanted. probably sounds stupid but it is just a miniture version of a high quality mattress you would have on your own bed. It works amazingly well with the angelcare sensor pad which was important to us and not mentioned in other reviews. Everything the seller promised they delivered on which is almost a novelty in itself nowadays.

The big questions I suppose are would I buy the product again and would I recommend the product?

The answer to both is a yes without a doubt. - a brilliant mattress at a bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 25 April 2010
J. W. Dowson - See all my reviews
excellent service,next day delivery.the quality is great.saved a fortune to what i would of payed at the shop.very happy customer! highly recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quick delivery and quality product!!, 27 Jan. 2011
M. Z. Smith - See all my reviews
Took me ages to find a mattress, as I am a first time mum who was worried about it being the right one.
I ordered it on Wednesday afternoon and received it Thursday morning, quickest delivery and free.
I was on a tight budget and never imagined I could have one of this quality. It is the right firmness but still lovely and soft, my son sleeps much better in the nights now. So handy having the spare cover as well.
If your looking around at the moment, stop at this one because you won't regret purchasing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 7 July 2012
We were looking out for a cotbed mattress for our 2 yr old son and this has turned out to be one of the best purchase. Value for money, comfortable, swift delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reviews are right about the smelk, 11 Mar. 2014
I bought this and received it yesterday. I wad sceptical after reading g the reviews most of which mentioned a mould smell. Well delivery was super fast....but the reviews are right. There is an odd smell upon opening the bag. I thought it might go away once aired a little and sprayed it with lavender sleep spray! Nope! My son hates it and even after 3 hours of crying last night he would not settle
luckily i kept the old mattress indoors and replaced it. Within seconds he was asleep. Its now outside having a good airing. Its a shame because for the price its a great mattress. Thick and very supporting of babies, or in my case one year olds weight. Its not a mouldy smell, just a weird musky, musty smell. After stripping it down we can smell its actually the sponge. I know you get what you pay for but even at the bargain price the smell is still odd to me!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 28 Nov. 2013
Really quick delivery really good product :D Good quality and there is a mattress protection on it. the little one likes to bounce on it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Cot mattress, 19 Nov. 2010
After many hours spent researching mattresses, I decided on this product. Am very pleased with it indeed. My 6 month old daughter was moving out of our room into her own bed so I was looking for good quality mattress (without a huge price attached!)which had all the safety features to keep my mind at rest. She is now 8 months old and sleeps soundly on it, and it fits her cot bed perfectly. Would definitely recommend this product to others

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for us - too soft., 8 Mar. 2015
Thomas (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Apart from the awful weird smell that went after a few days, this mattress was too soft for us, which is weird because some people on here have said theirs was too firm. Anyway, we ordered a more expensive one that has one firm side and one soft side - and also has no chemicals in it - which we've received now. It weighs loads more than this one - and kind of shows it up to be what it is - cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Nov. 2013
this cot bed sprung mattress is very good ,recommend to other parent. Katy cot bed-junior is cheaper and good quality for that price.