5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER
Mattress arrived within 24hrs..Came with a spare cover which is very handy. Mattress is very thick and very good quaility,less than half the price from any stores on the high street. I put my little boy in his cotbed the first night and he slept all night for the first time.Would recommend mattress and seller to all my friends..GREAT SERVICE.
Published on 1 Jun. 2010 by Ms. Am Parris

Published 12 months ago by Dr K

5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER, 1 Jun. 2010
Ms. Am Parris (GRAVESEND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KATY® Superior Deluxe Spring Cot Bed-Junior Bed Sprung Mattress 140x70 x 10CM THICK British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28 (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read all the reviews and was still unsure :-), 30 Sept. 2010
K. Caperton "Kris" (England) - See all my reviews
Wow! who would have thought buying a mattress for your first child could be such a pain in the butt! after trawling all the shops and searching online it certainly became a bit daunting as there is a lot of choice out there - and a HUGE mark up on most of them!!!, after reading lots of reviews for this and a few other products I decided to give it a go and am very glad I did. The mattress is brilliant it fit perfectly in our Mamas and Papas cotbed an is better than the one they offered us at the shop for £120! to be blunt it is superb quality and exactly what we wanted. probably sounds stupid but it is just a miniture version of a high quality mattress you would have on your own bed. It works amazingly well with the angelcare sensor pad which was important to us and not mentioned in other reviews. Everything the seller promised they delivered on which is almost a novelty in itself nowadays.

The big questions I suppose are would I buy the product again and would I recommend the product?

The answer to both is a yes without a doubt. - a brilliant mattress at a bargain price.

3.0 out of 5 stars The mattress itself appears pretty good quality and is neither too hard or soft, 4 July 2014
So, let's cut to the chase. Does it or doesn't it smell. Yes, it does. It smells mouldy, as though it was put in the plastic wrapping too soon. I've tried to air it but it still smells. I'm now going to wash the cover to see if that makes a difference. The mattress itself appears pretty good quality and is neither too hard or soft. Would I buy it again ( can't send it back niw I've opened the plastic wrapping)? Probably not. I think I would part with more cash and buy a more expensive one that I could see and sniff before I buy! However, I must add that my husband isn't nearly so bothered by the smell as my older daughter and I are. Also, it did arrive promptly which was good as we were all excited about ditching the cot and my wee one graduating to a "big girl's bed". Size and colour as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 25 April 2010
J. W. Dowson - See all my reviews
excellent service,next day delivery.the quality is great.saved a fortune to what i would of payed at the shop.very happy customer! highly recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 28 Nov. 2013
Really quick delivery really good product :D Good quality and there is a mattress protection on it. the little one likes to bounce on it :D

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Nov. 2013
this cot bed sprung mattress is very good ,recommend to other parent. Katy cot bed-junior is cheaper and good quality for that price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with the product and the customer care, 9 Dec. 2014
This product smells very badly and within a couple of days already dented.
Very disappointed with the product and the customer care, even before the mattress was delivered.

1.0 out of 5 stars STINKS!!!, 18 May 2014
I bought a spare "katy" mattress for my parents house. It absolutely stinks! I have aired it, but the smell lingers! Certainly don't want my baby's head resting on it and inhaling those fumes!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 July 2014
The mattress had a very bad smell. Returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mattress & Prompt Delivery, 26 April 2011
Echoing all the other reviews - this mattress is great, and the service was prompt - next day! I wish I'd known about this mattress a few years ago when I bought my son's cotbed mattress, along with the cot, from Mothercare - that mattress was more than twice the price and in my opinion more inferior. Would recommend to others.