5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER
Mattress arrived within 24hrs..Came with a spare cover which is very handy. Mattress is very thick and very good quaility,less than half the price from any stores on the high street. I put my little boy in his cotbed the first night and he slept all night for the first time.Would recommend mattress and seller to all my friends..GREAT SERVICE.
Published on 1 Jun. 2010 by Ms. Am Parris

1.0 out of 5 stars STINKS!!!
I bought a spare "katy" mattress for my parents house. It absolutely stinks! I have aired it, but the smell lingers! Certainly don't want my baby's head resting on it and inhaling those fumes!
Published 10 months ago by Kate Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars SPRUNG MATTRESS WITH FREE COVER, 1 Jun. 2010
Ms. Am Parris (GRAVESEND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KATY® Superior Deluxe Spring Cot Bed-Junior Bed Sprung Mattress 140x70 x 10CM THICK British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28 (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read all the reviews and was still unsure :-), 30 Sept. 2010
K. Caperton "Kris" (England) - See all my reviews
Wow! who would have thought buying a mattress for your first child could be such a pain in the butt! after trawling all the shops and searching online it certainly became a bit daunting as there is a lot of choice out there - and a HUGE mark up on most of them!!!, after reading lots of reviews for this and a few other products I decided to give it a go and am very glad I did. The mattress is brilliant it fit perfectly in our Mamas and Papas cotbed an is better than the one they offered us at the shop for £120! to be blunt it is superb quality and exactly what we wanted. probably sounds stupid but it is just a miniture version of a high quality mattress you would have on your own bed. It works amazingly well with the angelcare sensor pad which was important to us and not mentioned in other reviews. Everything the seller promised they delivered on which is almost a novelty in itself nowadays.

The big questions I suppose are would I buy the product again and would I recommend the product?

The answer to both is a yes without a doubt. - a brilliant mattress at a bargain price.

1.0 out of 5 stars STINKS!!!, 18 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 25 April 2010
J. W. Dowson - See all my reviews
excellent service,next day delivery.the quality is great.saved a fortune to what i would of payed at the shop.very happy customer! highly recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toddler bed mattress, 23 Dec. 2011
good value for the money, came with a spare cover feels comfortable ,just the job for my little grand daughters new toddler bed !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 7 July 2012
We were looking out for a cotbed mattress for our 2 yr old son and this has turned out to be one of the best purchase. Value for money, comfortable, swift delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 28 Nov. 2013
Really quick delivery really good product :D Good quality and there is a mattress protection on it. the little one likes to bounce on it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and service A+++++, 22 April 2011
This is a fantastic mattress! It was much cheaper than the other mattresses I had been looking at and at first I was reticent about spending so little on such an important item, but after reading the other reviews I thought I would take a chance on the quality as I could always send it back. I am glad I did. It is certainly comparable to the Mamas & Papas Sprung mattress which I bought 3yrs ago, which cost £120 at the time. I ordered the mattress at 3pm yesterday and have just taken delivery at 11.30am today - which is incredible service. I am delighted I did not spend £80-90 on a mattress just because I thought thats what I 'should' be spending to get a quality mattress. Great product at a great price & free delivery - I am delighted!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Jun. 2011
After reading such great reviews on this matrtress and spending a good few hours online comparing prices and specs It has to be said that this Mattress is excellent value for money,I would say it was just as equal in quality to an adults orthopaedic mattress.

'Baby best buys' also provided an excellent service, they kept in contact and dispatched the mattress via next day delivery.

If your toddler is in need of a new mattress don't delay and snap this bargain up! otherwise you will end up paying close to £100 for a similiar quality one from the likes of mothercare and babys r' us.

5.0 out of 5 stars cot bed mattress, 20 April 2011
P. Cantwell (u.k.) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this mattress, bought it for for when my Grandson when he stays at our house. The mattress is of good
quality, I like the fact there is a spare cover, the covers our made of good quality material. I wasn't sure about ordering a matrress that was so cheap but very pleased with the overall quality much better than expected.
The mattress is a really good fit. My Grandson also likes it as he sleeps really well when he comes to stay at weekends. I feel happy to recommend this mattress to anyone who has any doubts about the value for money, quality and practicality.