5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for Bioshock 1 / 2 fans
Bigger than I thought it was!

The glow effect is very bright, and the detailing is nice.

Go easy on the pretend injections as you might snap the plastic but still a good collectable!
Published 18 months ago by Siege

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed but a good product
I have been a huge Bioshock fan every since the franchise started, so I decided to buy this cool looking prop from the game for my brother (who is also a major fan).
I was somewhat surprised at the price to begin with, considering it is just an 8 inch prop, but I wasn't too discouraged form buying it as I thought "Heck! it'll be high quality no doubt..."...
Published 7 months ago by Oscar Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for Bioshock 1 / 2 fans, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: NECA Bioshock 2 EVE Hypo Syringe Prop Replica (Toy)
Bigger than I thought it was!

The glow effect is very bright, and the detailing is nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed but a good product, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: NECA Bioshock 2 EVE Hypo Syringe Prop Replica (Toy)
When my order came through, I opened it up, no problem with the packaging, it looked very neat and legitimate in its box, but the toy itself didn't quite live up to what I was expecting. Here is why:
1. Firstly the Hypo was made of plastic, something not specified in the product description and considering in the game it should be made of metal, you can see why I might have been skeptical from the start. The plastic used made it feel cheap and this was disappointing.
2. Secondly, the manufacturing of the product itself is sloppy. The syringe end of the Hypo, the sharp bit, isn't attached properly so with an accidental knock, the part will freely fall off. I will admit that in order to change the batteries you need to remove it but regardless of that I felt the end should somehow be more tightly fitted on.
3. Thirdly, the glowing function on the prop was a major selling point for me when buying this product and all was well when I turned it on, one push of a button at the top and it lights up, however after 10 minuets of pulling the tag which holds the battery, the light wouldn't turn on every time I pushed the button. 20-30 minuets later it was not doing it at all! All things considered, it could have been a dodgy battery but this really isn't what to expect after buying a new, and may I add expensive, product.
I could just be being fussy, It could be that this is the kind of merchandise which belongs in the box and you admire as a collectible, it may be the case I have just had a badly made one, I don't know...
It does look just like a Hypo from the game, it does make a good gift and I love the idea of it bring a little part of the game to life, though you may find yourself slightly disappointed with what you buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bioshock Hypo EVE, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: NECA Bioshock 2 EVE Hypo Syringe Prop Replica (Toy)
The toy it self, amazing. Really good fun and great to look to look at, simply an amazing buy.
Only 4 stars though as i think it could of been made a little better, too much plastic. So for that i seriously suggest that you only buy this for people 18+ because it is delicate.

5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT ACUTULY USE IT, 1 July 2010
This review is from: NECA Bioshock 2 EVE Hypo Syringe Prop Replica (Toy)
For god sake DON'T acutully try to use it I learned the hard/sharp way it was just so live like