on 27 January 2012
I wanted a white watch that was clear to read and this fitted the 'bill' lovely, still going strong after 2 years, very pleased with it.
on 11 August 2012
I bought two of these for my wife as she was complaining about not being able to see the time. (A factor of age). Now she does not have to put her glasses on to read the time.
on 28 May 2013
I bought this watch so that I could read the display without finding my glasses. However, the watch is cheaply made and the strap flimsy and insubstantial. Furthermore, the battery gave out 24 hours after receipt.
I know it is inexpensive, but really not worth the trouble. Better to pay a bit more for a more satisfactory product.
on 3 July 2012
I just wanted an easy to read watch so that I did not have to put my glasses on to see the time. This is perfect.
The strap is not the best quality and I am not sure how long it or the watch will last but for £3 it is great value.
on 8 November 2012
This is a great watch for the money.You can see it easily without your glasses, which is why I ordered one.
I have had several nice comments about it. Also it is very comfortable to wear ... I have a small wrist, but
that is not a problem. I am ordering one for a friend as she likes it so much.You can't go wrong for the price,
and there is a choice of strap colours.LADIES RAVEL LARGE EASY READ WHITE WATCH. EXTRA LONG WHITE STRAP 16-21cm. BIG CHROME CASE 4cm (R0105.09.2)
on 6 December 2012
I bought this as a gift for my mother in law. her sight has been failing and following a cataract operation, she has ahd some improvement. She decided that she would like to wear a watch again, so this seemed to fit the bill. She was delighted. Thank you
on 28 February 2013
Very comfortable to wear and adds a nice light touch to outfits with the combination of white and silver.Actually looks much more expensive than it is,avery economical buy,may be tempted to buy in other colours.
on 9 July 2012
I bought this watch for my 89 year old Aunt who is visually impaired. She is absolutely thrilled with it as she can see the time clearly and it is light and easy to wear. Really good value for money.
on 5 March 2013
This watch is displayed showing it to be a large face. It is a very small face and larger than average numbers. The pin on the strap is not long enough to hold the watch on the wrist. As it only cost £5 you definitely get what you pay for. Do not bother with this product.
on 8 November 2012
This watch has been a boon for me with it's large clear numbers. The wide white strap gives it a modern appearance although I am not sure how long the strap will last if worn all day every day but that applies to many other watches that I have had.

See one answered question