4.0 out of 5 stars Tag Book
These books are great. However I was a little more disappointed with this one than the other ones we have.
I didn't realise I was buying a shortened version of the Toy Story 3 story, so it doesn't quite work as well as the story should. It would have been better just to write a new story.
Also the final activities aren't as good in the other books, in fact the...
Published on 1 Nov 2010 by gem

3.0 out of 5 stars good and bad
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog
LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music...
Published 9 months ago by nuh

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapReader Book: Disney-Pixar Toy Story 3 Together Again (Works with Tag) (Toy)
My friend's little boy loved the LeapFrog Tag Toy Story Book. His mum has bought even more Tag books as they are very good learning books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for grandson, 14 Feb 2013
Difficult to get grandson to ready but this grabbed his attention quite well. He liked the story but would rather have an adult read it to him, than do it himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Item, 9 Feb 2013
We got this for our son to use with his Tag pen, he loves to listen to the story over and over. Good prices too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Perfect, 1 Feb 2013
Book is good as my child loves Toy Story
Bought this with the Tag Reader pen
Keeps my son ammused

4.0 out of 5 stars Woody rides again, 31 Jan 2013
Good product at the price--a bit light on content Fairly typical of the Leapfrog range you either buy into Leapfrog or you don't

My grandson loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Jan 2013
My son loves this book has great fun reading the story and playing all the games as well as all the little extras

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 17 Jan 2013
Mark Palmer - See all my reviews
Jessie really steals the show but not enough about Bullseye; he's a vastly underated star & it wasn't fair that he was made into glue to adhere Woody's hat back on.

4.0 out of 5 stars tag reader book, 26 Nov 2012
Funky Diva (Planet Thanet) - See all my reviews
Good old Toy Story, this tag reader book is fab and my child loves using her tag reader to hear woody's voice

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Dec 2011
Mrs. L. Clark (UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic. Book came within a few days. Toy story is a kids favourite and the children enjoy using the Tag reader to look at the books

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 3 Dec 2011
I am pleased with my purchase, the goods arrived proomptly and in good contidtion. I would recommend to a friend.