5.0 out of 5 stars Un-put-downable!!
Published on 26 Sep 2010 by P. Winthrop

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly a masterpiece.
George was undoubtedly a very experienced and accomplished match angler. He will not achieve the same heights in a literary career I fear.
Published 8 months ago by Raymond J Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Un-put-downable!!, 26 Sep 2010
P. Winthrop "museic" (morecambe, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fishing: Learn from the Tips & Laugh at the Tales (Kindle Edition)
As the title says, this is packed full of tips and often hilarious tales. I,m a regular pleasure fisherman and his observations are absolutely spot-on.Its like he,s describing me when he mentions a lot of bad habits and practices. What makes it funnier is that he knows that many people like me are just too idle or set in our ways to adjust. I will, however, be taking on board quite a few things he said-especially when it comes to loose feeding and when to try new baits. The book will improve my fishing in many ways. Apart from the content what really comes across is the authors character and personality which make the book extremely enjoyable. If your just beginning fishing or a seasoned campaigner you will find this book at the very least entertaining and very probably extremely informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly informative for a first insight, 30 Jun 2014
Great first fishing book.
I wanted a simple insight to begin fishing and this book gives you straight forward I formation to open up some of the mysteries.
Some good humour in the tales too so it made reading and learning enjoyable and a good beginning.
Can't wait to get some tackle and try out the many tips contained here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 30 April 2014
I came across these downloads by accident, and I nearly did not download because I thought the actual book would be better. How wrong can you be, great read, could not put it down. Story keeps you wanting to know how the plot is developing. Detectives and fishing, heaven, you might even pick up the odd fishing tip. I am downloading everything George F Mason has done. Believable and witty, I want to be in the team. Or at least go fishing with Fred Tench.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn from the tips/Laugh at the tales, 26 Dec 2013
Great book some usefully tips which takes me back to my early days of fishing / Most entertaining some good laughs started reading it found it difficult to put down treet your self you will enjoy the read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Light Reading and informative., 5 Nov 2013
I enjoyed reading this little book It's funny and informative The writer obviously doesn't take him self to seriously and has a good sense of humour, He even dislikes the things that cheese me off when fishing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly a masterpiece., 19 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice for the novice, 1 Oct 2013
MacDee 68 (North East England) - See all my reviews
I am still a novice at coarse angling making the mistakes that self-taught anglers make. Reading this book has highlighted a several areas where I was going wrong and I have no reservation in recommending this book for novices like myself. The advice is like having an older relative sat next to you on the bank side pointing you in the right direction. Well written and well worth a read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 19 July 2013
Great product it does all you need and arrived the following working day. I would buy from this seller again.
Many thanks Peter

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 11 July 2013
really made me laugh, i could identify with a lot of the things written plus picked up a few tips

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 31 Mar 2013
learnt a bit and enjoyed the read- the tips are better than the laughs

good price so its worth buying