4.4 out of 5 stars1,645
Price:£54.95+ £9.95 shipping

on 26 February 2016
For the price it is absolutely amazing!!! If you don't like soft mattresses don't bother buying as it is very soft but for me it's perfect. Quicker delivery than expected and fits perfectly on my bed.
on 8 November 2011
Excellent mattress for the money, bought for cabin bed, fitted beautifully and is of a very good quality, and grandaughter says it is great, and has slept well on it.
Delivery information was sent by email, but gave me less than 24 hours to arrange for someone to be at home the next day, email in the morning said delivery would be between 10.30 and 11.31 am - but unfortunately was not delivered until after 1pm, and had a very grumpy husband who had rushed back from an appointment for the time slot, but nevertheless I cannot fault the mattress, and would recommend.
on 11 May 2014
It is not the best quality mattress around, but for the price I think it is a nice mattress. It is not overly soft. It has springs inside - unlike some other ones that are just completely sponge.

I would recommend - good for children to sleep on.
on 16 February 2014
This is a beautiful looking and luxurious to touch mattress, it is for our spare room, so will only have light use, it does feel softer than our double which is a medium firm, this is a perfect mattress for our needs, and the price of it is an extra bonus.
on 26 May 2015
This is a nice mattress so far as nice mattresses go but really very soft. Perfect for my toddler but very uncomfortable if I were to get in as well to read a story etc. Cannot properly support an adult's weight.
on 16 February 2014
The mattress arrived at the same time as the bed, which was useful. we did not want to spend a great deal as it was our daughters first bed, just coming out of nappies. Was pleasantly surprised at the quality, and would but from this supplier again.
on 11 December 2013
Because the mattress so reasonably priced, I did not expect the quality to be so good. However I found the quality was excellent. Delivery was earlier than expected and unfortunately I was not in, I contacted Happy Beds when I was not able to contact the courier, They responded immediately and delivery was later that day. Overall thrilled with all aspects of the purchase and service, Thanks so much
on 14 June 2013
Everyone who has slept on my spare bed comments on how comfortable the mattress is. Fantastic value for the price. I also purchased the 3ft economy mattress for a trundle bed at the same time and although thats ok for the odd time, this one beats it hands down!! I will definitely purchase more when my sons' mattresses need replacing.
on 4 April 2014
I bought this mattress for my great granddaughter who is 3 going on 4 years old she seems to be delighted with her new bed. Her parents have assured me they are very pleased with the appearance and suitability of his item. Thank you.
on 7 February 2015
Apologies for delayed response, we wanted to 'road test' before submitting. All I can say is Wow! amazing value for a 1st class product, Extremely comfortable and no aches and pains. We will be purchasing another for our king size bed.