5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I'm a 12stone 10, 33year old male and this mattress works fine. I was slightly worried before buying this after reading some reviews suggesting it only works for a 3year old. It does the job fine for me as well. Thanks.
Published on 18 Jun 2012 by Peter B

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off
Having received a faulty mattress (a foot long tear down one seam) I then had to pay 25 for the faulty item to be returned, so having originally paid 10 for delivery it has cost me 35 and have only thin air to show for it. Am extremely disappointed that amazon allow such practices from there distributers.

The only reason they have one star is because I...
Published 5 months ago by happygirl74

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 Jun 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress

The only reason they have one star is because I couldn't give them none.

Extremely dissatisfied!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for Money, 24 Oct 2010
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
Arrived Quickly. Good value for money. I wouldn't call it Luxury, but for the money it was better than i expected and my 2 year old son seems to sleep well on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great item, 28 July 2010
A. Gibson "Gus" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
I just bought 2 of these for my kids beds, the delivery service was prompt we also recieved a call to say when the delivery would take place. the mattresses arrived well packaged and in good condition and although it is still early days I have to say I defy any one to get a better new mattress for a cheaper price. I had never even considered buying this type of product on line before but no i am glad I took the leap 5 Stars all the way in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
I always leave my reviews a while as I think people are a bit to quick to say something is good when it's only a few days old, this mattress is a case in point... My 6yo has been unable to sleep on this mattress since it was only 10 months old, I really can't tell you how BAD it is, the springs are now virtually coming through it and in some places actually are!!
I stupidly turned it over after 10 months and now the other side is just as bad, I asked for a bit of good faith with the supplier as it wasn't much over the 12 months and it was advertised as LUXURY! But their not interested ? In my world luxury should last longer than 10 months! So in a nutshell my warning to all you mums is, if you want a mattress that'll will last buy elsewhere or you will be in my situation where I now have to buy another! My own fault I guess, as they say BUY CHEAP BUY TWICE live n learn!!

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 1 Mar 2013
Mrs. K. Ashfield (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
really not worth the money. had to go and buy a new mattress. you get what you pay for unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 10 Sep 2010
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
A fantastic value for money mattress and very,
very prompt delivery. Would very highly
recommend this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money, 12 Sep 2010
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
Bought this mattress for the spare bed after reading previous customer reviews. I was very pleased with the purchase, and its the best mattress I've seen for the money.
It feels and looks exactly as described.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
Was seduced by the low price and the "luxury" label. Also as the mattress was supposedly reduced by more than half price. At first glance if seemed a very nice mattress. The name of the seller was on the label on the mattress - Happy Beds (budget). I didn't notice anything on Amazon about the company selling budget items I just thought I was getting a bargain. On closer inspection the material at the side of the mattress was very thin and you could feel the springs. When I lay down on the mattress it sunk right down so am guessing it is not a medium firm mattress but soft. I was very concerned that the springs would pop out of the sides due to the thin material as I had purchased this mattress for my 4 year old son and was guessing he would probably jump up and down on his bed (as kids do!!). When I called to ask if I could return the mattress I was going to be charged 25 as I lived in Aberdeen (this was after he said I would have to arrange someone to pick it up myself). I complained to Amazon and finally after lots and lots of hassle the mattress was finally picked up for free. My advice would be not to buy this mattress unless it's a budget mattress you are looking for. The old saying is right - you get what you pay for!

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for a child, 30 Mar 2011
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
Bought this on the back of some strong reviews, but like a lot of things when buying from the internet is that you dont get to test it.
This was of medium firmness in the product description, but when sitting/lying on it, it goes right down top to bottom where t here is most pressure. on a scale of 1-10 1 being flimsy and 10 being rock hard, I would give this about a 3. This is why I said it was suitable for a child. What I would recommend to people (adults) is to put a blanket on top on the mattress (double it up) then put a bed sheet on that. That should give it a touch more firmness and make it slightly more comfortable.
It feels of decent quality as its not so light and looks kinda funky

Luxury 3ft Single size mattress