5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service
Very pleasant experience from start to finish, quality mattress for a very reasonable price, fast and efficient delivery service, came double wrapped in cellophane, teenage son confirms that it is very comfortable. Much better quality than mattress previously purchased from local shop for twice the price. Definitely recommend!
Published on 14 Oct. 2011 by anju

2.0 out of 5 stars can feel springs
i would not recomend this mattress thought all sounded good luxuary and some good things said have put extra padding on mattress and can still feel springs should off known better its hard when you buy something like this on line to send back delivery was quick but nothing worse than laying on springs
Published on 2 Oct. 2011 by louis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 14 Oct. 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars can feel springs, 2 Oct. 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Too soft!, 1 May 2014
Maria Mas (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
It is not an expensive mattress so I wasn't expecting amazing quality, but anyway seems too soft. When you sit on the borders you will descend right to the bed frame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must read !!, 8 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
Like you I read the reviews some saying poor but the majority lauding the mattress.So what should you do ? Just what are you getting ?

Having bought a kingsize silentnight pocketsprung for £300 and thoroughly disappointed with its quality....I didn't think this mattress would be anything other than a cheapo.

My advice BUY IT ! at around £50 delivered.

The mattress arrives and unlike the photo(which is a Bedmaster Star rrp £130 you'll notice it is unbranded.With the mattress side-on in the sunlight of your frontdoor you can see straight through it...gulp oh no.

That's the bad over with.

You'll quickly forgive the makers for using a thin transparent side material when you use it...and for thinking it's cheap and nasty.

The mattress has a thick layer of padding on both sides.The stitching is strong and you can see the makers have pride in their work.Although it is a soft mattress it is very comfortable and despite being on the wrong side of 15 stone....it doesn't squash flat like other buyers have stated.

It is built to last and having bought it for my children ! was so impressed with it....I bought two !

Lastly...you will not be able to buy a better budget mattress under £50, trust me I've looked and tried many.So you can buy with great confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and fast service. Value for money, 12 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
i recieved a very good fast servise from the seller with a phone call to confirm my presence at the time of delivery. very good, value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars the matteress, 1 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
the matteress came within the time suggested by the company.the company kept me informed every stage. the matteress was a very good quality and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
I'm a 12stone 10, 33year old male and this mattress works fine. I was slightly worried before buying this after reading some reviews suggesting it only works for a 3year old. It does the job fine for me as well. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great item, 28 July 2010
A. Gibson "Gus" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
I just bought 2 of these for my kids beds, the delivery service was prompt we also recieved a call to say when the delivery would take place. the mattresses arrived well packaged and in good condition and although it is still early days I have to say I defy any one to get a better new mattress for a cheaper price. I had never even considered buying this type of product on line before but no i am glad I took the leap 5 Stars all the way in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars wobbly bed, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
when this mattress was delivered, I loved it because it looked beautiful and it felt like a water bed when you lie on it. Although I bought it for my toddler son, few months after, it feel very uncomfortable, you could actually feel the springs. thinking of disposing it and buying another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value and service, 8 July 2010
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
i needed two mattresses for my girls single beds and was amazed at the price of these as they were cheeper than budget mattresses in argos.as they were so cheep i decided to give it a go and placed and order on the sat afternoon hoping we might have them by the end of the following week. monday morning we got a call could they be delivered on tuesday at 10 unfortunatly my dad who was taking delivery of them had a doctors appointment and said he would be out from 930am. they said no problem will try to deliver before else will come back later by 8am they had been delivered service is amazing thank you. upon unwrapping i was nervous they might not be as good as they look in picture but they are wonderful are so very comfy my girls say they are a dream they are very deep and extreamly comfortable i am a big lady and i enjoyed a very comfortable nap with my youngest who had had a nightmare will definatly buy more. need one for my eldest son and for me and husband as and when we have the money. i would recomend these matresses to anyone looking to buy

Luxury 3ft Single size mattress