on 2 September 2013
So i got it in good packaging. take it out an notice it looks very different to my 8mb sony card.
insert it in slot two of my ps2, can copy files to it. plus it started with 64.8mb which is a bonus i guess.
so try to put it into slot one and isnt recognised at all.
however i can still save new games onto it from slot 2, so far i have kingdom hearts and need for speed on it.
on 9 September 2014
Impressed with this item. The memory card is definitely greater than 8MB, however games will still say that an 8MB card is connected, due to that text being hardcoded. I know it is greater than 8MB since I have save games and other 'data' which fits on the card perfectly. This card also works with Free MCBoot if anyone requires that.

I am not perfectly sure it is 64MB since I have not tried it to that. It could be a card that consists of multiple 8MB units, however it all works perfectly and therefore if you are looking for a memory card for the PS2 this is the item to buy.
on 6 June 2014
I have no trouble saving certain games and saving games is just as long as saving to a 8mb memory card in my opinion. The 64mb is brilliant as well cause now i don't have to sacrifice any more of my classics for new ones to be saved.
on 10 February 2012
When I purchased this memory card I must admit that I did not look at the capacity of it. I was therefore very pleasantly surprised when It arrived and I discovered that it was a 64MB and not 8MB as I had assumed. It means that my daughter can save her games on it as well as her dad.
Very pleased.
on 22 September 2015
Worked perfectly for me, copied all saves backed up with uLE to it, and still have over 50MB to spare. Don't see what everyone is complaining about. I will need to test it with Metal Gear Solid 3, although I rarely play it on PS2 now as I have the HD Edition on my PS3. I have never had issues with it being slow, never had issues with some games not recognising it. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
on 27 June 2015
the memory card works and does its jobs for saving games however this is in no way a 64mb memory card as your lead to believe, it even says 64mb on the packaging but once plugged into your playstation it tells you otherwise it is infact only an 8mb, cheap cheerful done the job for me but was mislead with the storage space!
on 24 January 2016
I bought this item a while back as a part of a gift for a friend, so I haven't actually used it. I've been told that the memory it holds is 64MB and it hasn't stopped working or corrupted since. I have nothing bad to say about this product.

I may have to buy one for myself soon
on 15 December 2015
I was a bit sceptical at first after reading some of the reviews about this product, but thought I'd try the product as it was so cheap.

Product arrived promptly and I have not had any issues so far!

I was surprised to see 'Magic Gate' branded on the memory card as this was the brand on the official memory cards.

Fantastic buy as far as I'm concerned!
on 11 September 2015
I bought this as my original died last year and I haven't had my PS2 out for sometime. It definately works on a slimline ps2 with battlefront 2 and my lord if the rings games! It works, it's a fraction of the cost of the ones in the ways back when and it arrive in less than 24 hours. You cannot get much better than that!
on 20 April 2016
Product arrived on time. New in box. Works fine with my old model PS2, and slimline model. Had a little trouble when I first put it in the old model but worked fine after I switched the console off and made sure it was properly inserted before switching it back on. Made sure it was inserted before switching my slimline on and it worked perfectly.