5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I bought this as my normal 8Mb one had run out of space, for the cost you are essentially getting 8 normal PS2 memory cards in one, which comes in handy if you have a load of PS2 games.

One drawback is that with games like Guitar Hero 3, it takes a while to load and save due to the size of the memory card, other than this product is amazing.

Update:...
Published on 6 Sep 2010 by Ian Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Maybe I got a faulty one, I don't know but my PS2 kept telling me it was unformatted which makes it as good as not having one at all. Got an 8MB one instead which works great.
Published on 1 Oct 2010 by BatmanBoyNJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 6 Sep 2010
Ian Johnson "Ian" (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS2 64MB Memory Card - 64MB memory card for Sony PS2 - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS (Video Game)

Update: (9/5/11)
It appears that certain games have problems recognizing this memory card. Metal Gear Solid 3 will not recognize it on startup, unless you swap cards then swap back when its loaded, I don't know if this is a prolem with the card, or my PS2 but I thought I'd let you know.

5.0 out of 5 stars 64 Megs of saved games, 17 Sep 2010
T. Searle "FanTC" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've just started playing Tomb Raider again after MANY years of missing Lara. I decided to treat myself to a new memory card so I could save as many levels as possible. When I saw this card, I nearly wet myself - 64 MEGS??? I didn't know I could get that size card for the PS2. With only 1 review on here, I took Ian Johnson at face value & bought it.
I couldn't be happier. The card was recognised straight away, I have 8 slots to save games to, & it's fast (although I've only tried it with TR6 so far).
No complaints here, in fact, I can't rate this card highly enough, especially for the price.

Thank you Amazon & "For Sony". (& thanks Ian).

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Oct 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 31 May 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this memory card to go with my newly purchased PS2 and my console didn't recognise it at all. I thought it might be a problem with the console, but no, it recognised my PS1 memory cards and worked perfectly with them. I'd think carefully before you consider buying this, as I have now done my research and found that it does work with some consoles, but is completely useless with others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Started well..., 7 April 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Put the memory card in my PS2 and it worked for about 3 hours before saying it was corrupted :/

1.0 out of 5 stars dud, 23 April 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I recently bought 1 of these memory cards, and when I went to save the game I was informed that I had no memory space to save the 90kb game. Then I relized the the memory card only holds 64kb not 64mb. I'm am realy disapointed with the purchase and recomend that you do not waste your money on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars ps2 memory card 64mb, 22 Feb 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
item arrived in a1 condition,pity it doesn't work. stick to genuine sony products for hassel free gaming. should have known better ########################################################################################################

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!, 27 Dec 2011
Phil Rogers (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Reading the review of this memory card, some people are obviously delighted with it.
When I inserted one in my PS2 Slim, via a multitap, the control panel failed to format it. When I removed the multitap, it said it formatted it ok.
However, when it comes to playing games, the games all seem to report that it's unformatted and give me the option to format it before saving.
The games didn't report any errors, but when it came to reloading a saved game, they couldn't find them.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Decent Buy, 7 Jan 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The mememory card works well, it was instantly recognized by my ps2. For most games it has seemed to work without fault though with Red Faction it can be painfully slow, but this may be down to the disc being quite old and not in the best condition. Having such a large memory card is deffinatly handy and overall i think its a really good buy especially for such a cheap price!

1.0 out of 5 stars unformatable, 24 May 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
it just doesnt work! the machine can recognise its there through the browser, but it stubbornly refuses to be formatted. a friend's machine didnt like it either so in relation to the other reviewer who suggested theirs could just have been a faulty one off, i would say the problem may unfortunately be bigger than that.