5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 20 April 2011 by K. M. Pearce

3.0 out of 5 stars EuroShowers Hose
As another reviewer mentioned it did require 2 washers in each end to stop it leaking. Both the two conical ends were the same diameter on the one I received, (approx 25mm) and were just slightly too wide to fit on my shower holder. So unfortunatly I can't use this with my shower.
Published 17 months ago by Rich

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 April 2011
K. M. Pearce (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Euroshowers branded Superlux Shower Hose 150cm Chrome - wide 11mm bore - Two Conical End Nuts
I'm so pleased with this shower hose. That sounds a bit ridiculous, I know, as it is only a shower hose, but I've bought plenty of them in the past and sometimes you don't know what you're getting until you open the then non-resealable packaging and find it's one of those covered in plastic which are horrible. This one is so good that I'm going to buy another one for our other bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality shower hose, 1 Mar 2011
I needed a decent quality shower hose to replace one that had failed near the connection and was leaking.

We have a gravity-fed hot water system so the pressure is quite low. I reasoned that with a WIDE BORE hose, there would still be enough flow to get a good shower. I was correct. With the approx 1.5m head of water from the tank to the shower head, it's strong, and whilst not like a pumped power shower or mains-fed high pressure system was more than adequate. The bore makes the difference!

Quality wise, it has a flawless chrome finish and proper chromed brass connections. I did need an extra rubber washer so it fitted the shower head hook, but that was easy enough to find. Top product, highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars EuroShowers Hose, 17 Nov 2012
However if it did fit and with 2 washers it would have made a good quality hose. Shame I can't use it with my sholder holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very highly recommended, 16 Jan 2012
MK Gent (Milton Keynes, U.K) - See all my reviews
It seems odd to rave about a shower hose - so I won't. Well just a little!

This is the best shower hose I've bought at any price:

o its well made - metal connectors and good quality hose shielding,
o provides an excellent flow of water - larger bore means more water,
o its flexible but strong - unlike so many before it hasn't broken just above the connection (note. its installed on a bath mixer tap without a holder meaning that it is very vunerable to clumsy use)

In short - buy one you won't be disappointed. I will certainly buy another once mmy wreaking crew eventually work out a way to destroy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality hose improved our shower flow, 23 Feb 2014
S. Crease "Gadgeteer" (South East) - See all my reviews
I used this wide bore hose to replace the standard hose fitted to an Aqualisa Aquamixa mixer in our upstairs bathroom where the water is gravity fed from the tank in the loft almost immediately above the shower. We suffer low water pressure in the shower because the static head isn't really adequate, so the shower flow had been very poor. The new wide bore hose improved the flow as expected, not to such an extent that the shower became monsoonal but enough to be noticeable and I'm pleased with the result.

The build quality is very good, the hose feels robust and looks great. It resists twisting and kinking very well. It has two different sized tapered ends so I installed it the way that fitted the shower head holder the best - it fits fine and does not slip in the holder. I found I needed two washers at the head end and three washers at the mixer end to get leak free seals.

Remarkable value for such good quality when compared to Aqualisa's equivalent. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Pleased !!!, 7 Jan 2012
The shower hose supplied with my shower was getting rusty so I simply took off one end, measured the bore from left to right (the size of the hole the water comes through) checked it was 11mm and decided on this hose based on customer feedback.

Was not disappointed, this cost less than the manufacturers replacement hose and is superior in quality with no plastic connectors (all stainless steel - no rust). This hose is also 25cm longer than my old one which is also an added benefit because it reaches almost the end of the bath.

Other reviews state this hose is supplied without washers, this may have been true, but 2 washers arrived with the hose, so no trip to Wilko for me.

All in all a little detail that has improved the shower and bathroom, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightens up any shower, 1 Jan 2011
This is very nice shower hose that has two different sized collars so that it should fit most holders. Supplied with washers which you need to take care not to over-tighten....(I prefer the fibre type washers as they are more robust). Its well made and gives a great flow rate and its nice and shiny and will brighten your showering experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 11 Feb 2014
Easy to fit, good flow from the wider bore. There is a quality finish on the hose - not plastic!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but needs 2 extra washers, 11 Feb 2014
This is excellent value, but it has deep connectors on both ends, so you may need an extra washer to make it watertight. The larger bore does not seem to make any noticeable different to the flow. Much lighter weight than my previous branded hose (AQUALISA), but it seems to be more flexible.

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality product, 4 Feb 2014
good weight, good construction, recommended all round p.s. needed extra washer as mentioned in other reviews - just used old ones

ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)