5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY
THE TEE WAS VERY WELL MADE, BUT THOUGHT IT SEEMED A LITTLE ON THE SMALL SIZE. I ORDERED A SIZE 3/4 FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTER IN AUSTRALIA, HOPE IT FITS AS IT DID LOOK RATHER SMALL. SHE IS 2 1/2!!

JUST HEARD BACK FROM AUSTRALIA. THIS TEE FOR A 3 TO 4 YEAR OLD, FITS PERFECTLY AND MY GRAND DAUGHTER IS NOW 2 AND 3/4. (SHE IS OF AVERAGE SIZE!)
Published on 8 Sept. 2010 by POZZIE

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather on the small side
This T shirt is well made, but although I ordered a larger size to fit a for a tall 5 year old, it is still quite square and short.
Disappointing.
Published 21 months ago by BatMam

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY, 8 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Dirty Fingers - I'm the Big Sister - Baby & Toddler T-shirt (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather on the small side, 10 Jun. 2013
Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 Oct. 2012
I bought this t-shirt for my eldest who had just turned 1, she had a month old sister and wanted her to feel special.

The quality of the t-shirt is excellent, she is now 17 months old and after many washes, the t-shirt still looks brand new and feels really soft. It fits really well and my baby looks really cute in it. I love the logo on the front so much that am contemplating having another child just so my youngest daughter can also be 'the big sister' and wear this t-shirt!

The delivery was excellent and came with a yummy chocolate and a dirty fingers catalog. I love all their designs and will definitely buy more in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 22 Oct. 2014
I was very happy with this product when I received it, looked fantastic, however after its second wash (washed inside out on a cool wash) the letter has started to peel away, disappointing as my 3 year old is so proud of being a big sister just a pity the shirt now says 'Im the big sist'

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Sister T Shirt, 17 April 2014
We bought this for our granddaughter. It made her feel special when a lot of attention was on the new baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug. 2014