on 19 November 2013
...just a bit expensive for what it is. Been using this bin for 18 months now and it's great and convenient. I did realise however when I ran out of bags that it is possible to just use a normal garbage bag as well, good to know.
on 10 November 2013
I've been using my bin for 5 yrs! We are still going (we have three boys, 5yrs and under). No smells, strong bags, easy and clean to change the bags. A fantastic buy. Well worth it.
on 1 February 2013
Easy to use, keeps the smell of nappies in the room down to a minimum and lasts a long time. Add that to the fact the bags are biodegradable and you have a grand little product.
on 26 April 2014
Authentive Korbell refill bags. What can I say? They do the job admirably & we've never had a problem with them
on 9 April 2015
Our Korbell bin has been great and these are the standard refills, do exactly what they're meant to.
on 11 November 2014
The bags are great and smell fresh, bit expensive but better than anything else!
on 5 March 2015
I like having a stock of these refills much more than not having one :<)
on 9 March 2016
Same day dispached and received 2 days later.great product as expected
on 13 November 2015
Brilliant bin, brilliant bags, brilliant system. Love it.
on 5 October 2013
Product is suitable for the original standard size korbel nappy bin. The Bags are quite thick so feel sturdy , and lightly sented so help alleviate some of the smells.
They are expensive but at least last a long time.

See one answered question