4.0 out of 5 stars Nikon L110 in laymans terms
Great camera for the price - I keep it in the car for days when I have'nt got my D/slr with me

+ = My main like is that because of its design it similar to a small version of a D/SLR making it easy to grip
It's also small/light with a good lens and focal length producing vibrant colours and good allround image quality.

Easy to use for beginers -...
Published on 17 May 2010 by F. Johnston

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Initially struggled to take decent photos until I experimented with the settings and realised that I actually got better results if I turned off the vibration reduction and motion sensor bells and whistles that come with this camera! And yet the very prupose of these features is to take better pictures :-) Unless I clearly missed a trick in the instructions, my first...
Published on 16 Aug 2010 by Tangai

4.0 out of 5 stars Good point and shoot camera, 25 Feb 2011
Nathan Whitely "afronathan" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon L110 Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 3 inch LCD, 15x Optical Zoom) (Electronics)
To put it simply, the nikon l110 is a great point and shoot camera. If you're looking for manual control though it would be best to look elsewhere. I did not have this camera for a huge amount of time since I bought a DSLR not long after to go for the manual control that I was looking for, but I did enjoy having and using the camera.

The camera takes great pictures during the day, the images are sharp and the resolution is great even when displayed at 100%. My main trouble with this camera was the poor low light images . When you raise the ISO on this camera to take photos that aren't incredibly blurry, the noise becomes too much. Whilst still photos are still usable, you can not help but notice the noise. The camera also lacks manual control beyond setting your ISO, but this is solved with the scene modes on the camera.

So, overall a great point and shoot camera. Just don't try to take many photos in low light or expect great manual control.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 years of use and going just as good as brand new., 24 Jan 2013
I am an avid photographer in my free time. Taking it out around the roads and woods for all kind of photography.Its a digital but captures wildlife for me as amazing as my brother's DSLR. Through all the rough use its as great as ever. Not a single problem and certainly a best buy in its range!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfull camera, 28 Aug 2011
Mr. Ja Hunter - See all my reviews
This is a great camera.The only problem is the lens cover.The big problem is if you leave the lens cover on the camera when you switch on,this is not a joy.But still a good camera

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 15 Feb 2011
Nikon L110 Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 15x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
excellent quality good performance, very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon L110, 3 Jan 2011
ferlanzarote (29 Nova Road, CR02TN) - See all my reviews
This Nikon camera is very good and easy to use, good pictures in low light general but needs a steady hand or a tripod, but come up with enough noise, you can use rechargeable batteries, good camera for the amateur weekend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nikon L110, 26 Feb 2011
The Nikon L110 Camera is excellent. However, for outdoor use, it operates only on dry cells, which increases the usage cost.

It would have been better if we could charge the camera on AC supply and use it for outdoor use (like some of the compact cameras).