Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 September 2011
Excellent value. Great to hear some of the 1920's oldies from OLE SATCHMO. Superb balanced selection. Each CD in a different decade. Jazz lovers will like it. Digital repro quite adequate for use in car or un sophisticated CD player,
on 21 January 2014
I'm 78 years old now, but I was given two Louis Armstrong long player records for my 21st birthday. A couple of years later these records were stolen from me which quite upset me. Now I have them back again and many more besides.
on 8 December 2011
This does exactly what it says on the box - 100 hits. Had the songs I was looking for, good versions and good quality remastered recordings. At this price you can't go wrong!
on 22 May 2013
Boy can this man play . So many wonderfully recordings loved it 5star . I love these older recordings they're so pure not over produced like a lot of modern recordings. Can't recommend this highly enough.
on 22 December 2010
You know the songs and at this price you can afford to have them in your collection.. why-ever would you not??
on 1 August 2010
Armstrong is one of the greatest ever and I have always enjoyed his music. It's great to have everything in one pack and it's an excellent product.
on 8 August 2015
Is Satch a daddy! Oh yeah!!
on 30 January 2013
This set has recordings covering his whole career. I prefer the early, more earthy style from his Hot Five & Seven period.
on 10 March 2014
Those who like old jazz will not be disappointed. The most full selection. Good quality sound.Prompt delivery. I would recommend.
on 13 April 2014
I loved it, great voice and great melodies.
I especially like his version of Mac the knife (morbid though it is).