5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album but be prepared for a download nightmare!, 3 July 2012
Radiojock (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ultimate 60s (MP3 Download)
There are 60 incredible songs on this album that I've loved all my life. I grew up with them all. (See tracklist provided by Amazon). I believe everything on here is an original. Here's a bit of friendly advice, just in case you have the same glitch on grabbing tracks as I did (for the very first time, ever). My download kept stopping and sticking after about between every three to five track downloads. Here's what to do if it happens to you:

You see the green Amazon button in your Notification Area on the Taskbar? You need to double click it, please don't close it!

Once open, maximise the program's window so that all the top buttons are revealed. Alternatively click the pause and resume download buttons until everything's saved to your hard drive. You'll see the words 'Waiting' and/or 'Paused' in the track column, depending on the button clicked. It takes a little patience, but handling the album in this way worked for me. I am now the proud possessor of one of my all-time favourites: You Got Soul by Johnny Nash. I love every single song on the album. It's well worth the effort of the download.

5.0 out of 5 stars ultimate, 28 Mar 2014
brent cole (forsbrook stoke on trent england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate 60's (Audio CD)
great cd with all the best 60s music on it a must for those who like good music not to be missed

4.0 out of 5 stars very good cd, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ultimate 60s (MP3 Download)
we both like 60s music and it sounds good and is great value for the money well recommended try it

Ultimate 60's
Ultimate 60's by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2010)