Price:£0.95+ Free shipping

on 11 January 2014
bought these to use as nest eggs with our chickens, worked brilliantly, they now lay in the nest boxes all the time, alot cheaper than the same product that is marketed for chickens and if they fall out of the nest box they dont break
on 23 August 2011
I bought these eggs to go in an egg holder my daughter got me,I didn't want to put real eggs in and neither did I want to leave it looking empty. Of course my husband tries to boil one and then accused me of trying to trick him!(by the way, the boiling didn't damage the 'egg' in any way). Definitely would recommend these, so realistic.
If you’re looking to play a joke, you’re not going to fool anyone into thinking this is a hen’s egg, not with the one I was sent anyway. Firstly it’s significantly smaller than your average supermarket medium egg, and secondly it’s got a clear raised line running all the way around it.

If it didn’t have that clear manufactured mould line, you might think from a distance it was a very small hen’s egg, but then as soon as you touch the rubbery you’d realise- it feels like a very firm squash ball that hasn’t been warmed up. Also when it first arrived, the one I got had a dusty powder all over it, which started coming off on anything I bounced it on.

It’s not bouncy enough to work as a bouncy toy either. Its firm structure means that the ovoid shape dictates the direction of the bounce and it’ll go just about anywhere except back up.

I can see how it would be a good tool for actual nesting hens, and very useful for the egg-and-spoon race on school sports day. Unfortunately as I’m not a primary school teacher who keeps hens, I slightly regret spending my pennies on this, but at least it wasn’t many pennies.
on 24 June 2014
These eggs were bought to entice new hens to use their nest boxes and lay in them. Works very well and on second day the first real eggs are in the box. These should be very hard wearing. A smashing product.
on 19 April 2011
These eggs are so realistic. We keep it in our egg rack in the fridge and I am always getting it out by accident when reaching for the real eggs. The kids had great fun putting it in their grandparents' fridges as a trick!
on 3 December 2013
My young son had a couple of these and seems to find having one comforting when he gets stressed. However they do get lost. I bought these. They are slightly smaller than his old shop-bought ones (more creme egg sized than actual egg sized), but he doesn't seem to mind, and you can't go far wrong at this price.
on 16 October 2011
Fantastic - really look like an egg and great for playing jokes on people, especially if they think they may not catch it!!!!
on 11 June 2014
Nice bouncy egg might even fool a hen,granchildren loved it , only problem was I ordered two, there was a small slit, done with a sharp object in the side of the packet I guess for inspection ,then the bottom of packet sliced off and one egg removed.Is this what the new privatised Royal Mail has come to !!
on 2 June 2013
Okay, it's a rubber egg, doesn't sound much fun to play with I thought.

True, but put it in your dad's egg-cup at breakfast and watch his spoon bounce off.

Or leave one in an egg box in the fridge and ask mum for a fried egg.

Or toss one saying "hey gran, catch!" and watch as they desperately try to catch it.

My nieces and nephews had many giggles out of this pocket-money priced toy.
on 21 March 2014
i like the fact that its hard and looks like an egg but it's much smaller when you actually see it and hold it which let me down pretty much