on 5 October 2014
The wallet that arrived it perfectly serviceable, but it not as depicted in the photos. The wallet does not have a "PH" logo on the front (as shown) but does have a "Neptune Giftware" logo prominently embossed on the coin flap.
on 25 September 2014
Looks smart and the distressed appearance goes well with most outfits. Problem is, the distressed look translates to performance. The wallet soon started to fall apart and soon it became nothing more than a fancy card holder. It could be improved by more robust stitching in the note compartments and the coin holder.
on 18 March 2012
I bought this wallet to replace a velcro one (wanted a more grown up one I guess) and I have tried other non-velcro in the past without success, due to not holding enough or the general size. I like my wallets a little bulky with plenty card holding space and somewhere to keep important papers etc. This wallet does all this. I would say this is a medium so small size bulky but bulky enough to make me happy and not feel like I am just holding nothing substantial, it has a zip compartment where I can put spare notes or receipts or whatever and a coin pocket with press stud which I also use for receipts etc as I dont keep coins in my wallet. The note section is divided into two which is handy if you like to split up bills or keep different money seperate e.g. money for a specific bill or something. It has space for about 6 cards with 2 of these being windowed so perfect for ID cards. It holds more cards as I fit 2 or 3 cards into the same slot - I don't use one slot as it is behind the secure press stud that keeps the card section closed but that is personal taste and the pocket is certainly deep enough to keep a card safe and secure without the press stud. The wallet is well made and feels quite soft too - while I don't usually go for brown I thought I would risk it this time as it seemed like such a good wallet and I was not disappointed in the least! I even managed to attach my security chain to the zipper which was a major bonus!
If you are looking for a functional wallet that looks good then buy this one now!!!
on 17 February 2012
Excellent product for the price and the comfart. Amazing value in such price. delievery was fast as well. size of the wallet is small but it is same as shown in the picture. perfect for my day to day use. would recommaned that for sure.
on 26 July 2012
Nice product that is very well made.
Quality of the stitching and the internals is faultless.

So far has put up with being squased into my leathers on the daily commute and being soaked due to the fantastic weather we have had with no sign of issues.

Purchased on for the Father inlaw for a Birthday present and no complaints there either.
on 15 April 2015
This is the second one I bought of this item as I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt but nope this second wallet also has started to fall apart.. The pouch where you would keep loose change has a hole in the bottom of it (this happened with the first one as well) but I started using the part with a zip to store my loose change and now a hole has appeared at the top of the wallet so my change is yet again going everywhere and I'm losing money.

Not impressed in the slightest. Its a shame really because except for these problems it is a nice wallet.
on 3 April 2014
I bought this in March 2012 and am still using it.

It can be bulky for some, but I bought it because of all the little spaces, buttoned coin compartment and the zipped area in the middle.

The leather on mine is more shiny now compared to the original photo (probably just because I 'polished' it by taking it out of my jeans so many times), but still good.

No tears/loose treads even now (25 months of usage later) so can't complain at all.

Recommended.
on 20 November 2012
Right first of all I love this wallet it's great had a nice look to it and feels nice in the pocket. I was looking for a wallet with a coin zip but to be honest I would of preferred the zip on the small coin pouch part. But not to much of a problem. Just makes the wallet bit bigger with coins in different parts of the wallet but this is not a deal breaker still a great wallet. My only major gripe is that I bought the product back in July so not to long ago and there is already a hole in the coin section which has not really had to much use. So it seems to me that the wallet will not last to long.
Overall good wallet but the material which the wallet is sewn together with is quite weak in places. I will be buying another one as the wallet in price is cheap and I don't mind paying ten pound every 6 months to be honest. I don't really want to spend 50 to 60 pound on a wallet so this is great if your on a budget. A good buy.
on 30 July 2014
Nice, stylish wallet. Good finish to the leather. As other reviewers have mentioned, the zip is very poor quality and came off within a few weeks of purchase, having hardly been used. I was deliberately gentle with it, having read other reviews. This is obviously a design flaw.
on 25 March 2013
The wallet was a gift and by all appearances it was perfect from the manly feel to it, the great suede leather material which stops it sliding out of jeans pockets and the wide range of inner sections to it. The only downside with the looks was that there's nothing to hold the wallet closed.

Shame it turned out to be a short lived gift. Within just one week the central zip has broken and the change pocket is looking shaky as to whether it will make another week.

So all in all, looks the part but doesn't live up to it.