5.0 out of 5 stars Relief for aching feet, given time!
My job involves me walking at high tempo on a concrete floor, for up to twelve hours a day minding a letter sorting machine, and recently i have been experiencing tired and aching feet.
It had got to the point where i was having difficulty walking every evening so i decided to give these a go.
That was about a month ago and although initially there wasn't any...
Published on 27 Sept. 2012 by Mr. Ij Bugden

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite comfortable
The inlays are very comfortable true. However, I don't really get to enjoy them very much because they are so rubbery that they never stay in place when you put your foot in the shoe if its quite tight. Probably great for looser running shoes etc.
Published 12 months ago by NuDeltaRoh

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief for aching feet, given time!, 27 Sept. 2012
Mr. Ij Bugden - See all my reviews
This review is from: Massaging Sports Gel Insoles MENS Relieves Sore Feet (Personal Care)
That was about a month ago and although initially there wasn't any noticeable relief but, after about three days i started to notice that my feet weren't aching quite so much, and as the days went on i have noticed less and less of an ache.
Yes, my feet still ache when i get home and remove my work boots, but that is now for a much shorter time each day, and hopefully with a bit more time my feet will become ache free!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blimmin Marvelous!!!, 3 May 2014
I work in a warehouse and I am on my feet for 8 hours a day. I’ve long suffered from tired feet but a few years ago we were ordered into safety boots for ‘Elf’n’Safety’ reasons. These do nothing for the health of my poor feet. I’ve tried various boots and padded them with various insoles to no great benefit. Most days, when I get home, I sit on the side of the bath and spray cold water on my feet with the hair washing attachment to cool them down. Sometimes even this is not enough and before I go to bed I have to rub ibuprofen on them or the aching keeps me awake.

After reading the glowing reviews on these insoles I thought I’d try them. I ordered them late on the 2nd April and received notification that they had been dispatched the next day with an eta between 7th and 28th April. They arrived on the 5th! As it was a Saturday and my next work shift was Monday I cut them to size and put them in my slippers. It felt like walking on air. On Monday I put them in my clompy, ‘orrible, work boots and trundled off to work. I won’t say my feet weren’t tired by the end of the day, but they were nowhere near as bad as usual and after a half hour sit down they felt much better. It’s now been a month and I’ve not needed to resort to the cold spray or ibuprofen and have just ordered a second pair so that I don’t need to transfer the insoles from my work boots to other shoes if I’m going out for the evening etc.

Great product and great service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 May 2011
Nice comfy and springy feel. Helps a lot from standing up all day (retail shop where they dont allow us to sit down)

4.0 out of 5 stars Take care with sizing., 31 July 2014
Good cushioning and a vast improvement on the 'standard' insoles in my shoes. Bear in mind they do take up room and will raise your foot position in the shoe. If your shoes are already tight or snug, these might not be the best option.

A word of warning about cutting to size - Don't take too much notice of the 'preset' outlines for your shoe size. Cut them down one size at a time and trial fit each time. I'm a size 8½ (Clark's wide fitting) and the markings for size 10 are just right in my shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 6 July 2010
Product arrived quickly. I used them in an old pair of trainers at a 5 day festival to provide extra cushioning and comfort - they have worked well so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 12 Mar. 2013
D. E. Gould - See all my reviews
Husband needed these for his safety boots.Cushion his feet when getting in and out of the lorries.Would recommend to all

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel insoles, 28 Nov. 2013
I have given these sport gel insoles 5 stars because for me the product worked very well. Suffering several months with painful corns, I used this product and within two weeks I have no more pressure sores. This product is an all gel product unlike some products that have a partial gel within a plastic mould. If you have a problem with your feet for the price its worth having a go!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for improved comfort, 8 Feb. 2014
I was a little skeptical about these to start with as i had never tried gel insoles before but i walk a great deal so thought i would give them a try.
firstly, they go in fabric side up, yes i know that may be obvious to some but not all lol.
They do not take up much room in the shoe so i could just put them straight in place without removing the existing insole.
I typically walk 10 miles a day and noticed a difference immediately.
They definitely improve comfort and reduce the potential for aches and pains - for me at least.
Pity they only go up to size 11, i am a size 12, they were a little short (but worth me getting them to try out) so have now been replaced with similar dunlop insoles.
Good product -recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite comfortable, 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars NEUROPATHY RELIEF, 26 July 2014
I suffer from Diabetic Neuropathy in my feet. This is like trying to walk on razor blades. I have tried all sorts of insoles and none relieved the pain when standing or walking. Until I discovered these.
There is no cure for neuropathy, not even pain killers work. But these little wonders definitely help. Instead of trying to walk on razor blades all I get now is a dull tingling. This I can live with. Do not go spending a fortune, there is no need as nothing will stop the discomfort completely. These little wonders make standing and walking a lot more bearable

Massaging Sports Gel Insoles MENS Relieves Sore Feet