5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for spots
I had heard that sudocrem was good for getting rid of spots. As I didn't want a huge tub of the stuff in my cosmetics drawer. I bought one of these tubes.

Published 20 months ago by Zoe P

2.0 out of 5 stars Really sad as this has all dried up =( lumpy mixture ...
Really sad as this has all dried up =( lumpy mixture too so not like my original smooth one I bought from the shop
Published 19 days ago by Jessica Lowrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for spots, 16 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)

Firstly, it does actually work wonders on spots. You need to put it on overnight, as it is very obvious on your face (bright white!). It does the magical thing of really reducing the spot without drying out your skin at all, and from now on I will never be without it. It also has a pleasant lavender-y smell which I really like.

The tube is also the perfect size. The hole the product comes out of it it small, so you don't get covered in the stuff. There's also a lot in the tube (I still havent run out, and I've had it for three months now).

If you want a spot treatment that isn't harsh on your skin but really does make a difference, then I recommend this highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your changing bag, 21 Nov. 2012
Emma W (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)
Sudocrem in a tube - fantastic. No need to carry a pot around any more and seems more hygienic than dipping your finger in a pot. Lasts for ages too.

5.0 out of 5 stars heat rash, 29 Jan. 2013
H. Page "H" (Guildford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)
Used it for heat rash as i could not get my usual product and it worked well but it is a small tube that will not last long perhaps the small pot would be better

5.0 out of 5 stars sudocrem, 15 Jun. 2010
C. Dennis "cags" (cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)
Really excellent, I had very dry skin on my elbows,this cream cleared it within a week

5.0 out of 5 stars sudo, 31 July 2011
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)
i call this our magic cream i even take it abroad with me hence the tube buy great

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, small, hygienic tube, great product for blemishes/red spots, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)
LOVE THIS! So convenient in a tube and I use it over red spots and blemishes and they go down in a few days. Also put a thin layer all round my face at night and in the morning, it leaves my skin soft and is just a nice simple product for the skin. I used to use the tub, but the tube is much more hygienic. But the tub says antiseptic healing cream and this one is specifically 'skin care cream' but I dont know how different they are. I noticed this one has a few less ingredients than the tub one has, but the rest of the ingredients are pretty much the same. I also feel like it smells better and melts and blends into the skin better but I dont know. Overall, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)
Sudocrem is just so useful and this little tube is perfect just to pop in a bag for emergencies! I need to add more words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mild, 19 May 2014
Ms. J. M. Bailey (london, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)
Great for babies red ness to fill on nappy rash. Can also be used by any on with minor skin irritations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Improves my skin, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)
I had bad acne as a teenager and it lingered into my early 20s. I bought this as a sort of night cream in an attempt to get rid of it, and I do think that it helped to get it under control.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Product, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g (Personal Care)
Arrived promptly and well packaged. This tube is a very good idea, as the tubs of Sudocrem are quite messy to use. Also, a tube is ideal to pop in a handbag.

Sudocrem Skin Care Cream Tube 30g