4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!
Published on 18 Dec. 2010 by BeautyQueen

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It
If you're really into make up, cosmetics etc
then I guess this is ok as a starting point
but you'd be better off purchasing something higher end
which comes with numbers/codes etc
this item has no description for the brushes and does not have
much variety in terms of foundation brushes
Published on 4 Aug. 2012 by Naz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 18 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
I originally bought these for my Auntie for Christmas. When they arrived i thought i would have a peek and see what they were like (just incase they weren't up to scratch) However i loved them so much that i kept them for myself and had to order another set for my Auntie! The pouch is nice and the brushes look very professional. The smaller eye-shadow brushes are great, with a wide variety of shapes sizes including an angled eyeliner, larger angled eye-liner, lots of different sized eyeshadow brushes and blusher brushes etc. The only downfall i think is that the larger foundation brushes and blusher brush' are not very soft and feel abit itchy on your face when you use them, other than that i would most definately buy another set when mine are abit worse for wear, or for a friend as a present. They are just fab brushes even with the one slight glitch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 29 May 2010
C. Brough (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
I thought this product was great value for the money! The brushes are all very good quality. It includes basically every type of brush that you could get! Normally this quality of brushes would cost a lot of money! It comes in a really nice leather case, each brush has it's own little pouch. They all come in plastic covers, so they are clean and the bristles don't go out of place. The item was dispatched quickly, and no problems with the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Gift, 5 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
Delivered promptly and was well packaged. Each brush is individually wrapped to preserve the bristles. The leather like fold up bag is good quality and looks very professional. I bought this for a present and I am very happy with it, great value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars You get more than you paye for!! :), 21 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
Sometimes its hard to tell online what your looking at but i can say for sure i got more than what i payed for, the brushes are supper soft, a different size for every need and alround worth having, i can honestly say i wont be buying brushes that cost £7 each again. the only thing i would point out is that they hav a stronge almost paint like smell when they first arived, but i think thats more the synthetic leather pouch. They arived 2 days after purchase and im very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE, 31 May 2011
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
Firstly I must say that the delivery was amazing, dispatched quickly and the estimated time for this product to reach me was 1-14 of June and i recieved it on the 31 of May so i was extremely pleased with that, the case smelt of strong leather but it wears off and the brushes are better than what you pay for.The brushes are carefully and individually wraped to prevent damadge thoughi have to admitthere wer a few bent hairs but it wasnt a problem as i tested some and the brushes dont shed hair! (I just pulled out the wonky hairs) Amazing and defonitely worth buying if you are a student like me and cant afford to but seperate brushes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, 21 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
First Of All let me just say that I bought this on the 17th November and recieved it on the 21st November I thought it was very fast considering that I was told i would recieve it in a weeks time.
So when you get the package it is wrapped in a clear see-through bag thing. then when you open that you get a the black case with all the brushes individually wrapped.
I will name the brushes from left to right as the product description doesnt name the brushes for all you people that really into make up and brushes.
So you get a brow/lash comb,spiral eyebrow brush, angled brow brush,eye shadow sponge applicator,liner brush,small flat definer brush ,lip brush,pointed pencil brush ,smudge brush,fan brush,flat definer brush, small shader brush,fluffy angled brush,eyeshadow brush, blending brush, concealer brush, foundation brush, contour angled brush,blush brush, large power brush.
Ok these brushes are very soft and I think the only thing that is missing is a dome brush and a duo fibre stippling brush. I really like it and I would probably purchase from this company Fraulein 38 again.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!!!!, 13 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
My partner gave me this set as a xmas present and i absolutley love them, when i found out they were only £10.99 i was shocked... what a bargain!!! they come in a lovely very professional lookin leather effect case, and each brush comes individually wrapped to keep them protected. The brushes are of a fantastic quality. perfect gift for any women! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its very very good for its price, and the quality of all the brushes is fab. No bristles coming out and soft also, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
This just got delivered to me, and may I say that it was FAST. The delivery date was between the 7th of january and the 20th, and top my surprise it came on the 5th! After four days of ordering. Also, the case is lovely, doesn't smell at all and is very classy. Very good quality and easily folds into a compact case. I opened the case to find all the brushes individually packed in their own plastic mini wallets, and after trying out all of them I have to say that they ALL are impeccable. Soft, no bristles coming out and do exactly what it says on the box (although it doesn't say anything to what the brushes are actually for and I guess people - like me - who are not experts would not really know what each and every one of them is for). I feel a bit over whelmed because now I have to experiment with different styles of make-up as I have the tools to do so! :p

But all in all THUMBS UP! And very good quality Frauline 38!

(P.S If any body needs to know what the brushes are for I read a review further down this page by a very helpful reviewer who described them all left to right! Thankyou for that as well!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality brushes, 21 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
I just received this set of brushes and I literally checked the quality of every single one of them and I'm really impressed, especially the price that goes with it. Thank you so much! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 16 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Pro 20 Pcs Make up Brushes Set With Black Case (Misc.)
my order came on time and got what expected,though the face brushes such as blush and powder aren't as good as eyeshadows ones but i'm happy they still works for me just fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›