Price:£16.49+ Free shipping

on 22 June 2011
I bought this chain lock for both me and my daughter as we have recently purchased mopeds. The locks are really sturdy and much longer than I expected! I would thoroughly recommend them! They are cheaper than some of the other locks available, but appear to be just as good!
on 22 December 2014
Love this chain. It's nice and (somewhat) light when it comes to carrying. I normally stick it inside my motorcycle under seat storage with no problem. The only issue I have though is that the key seems generic and possibly easily to pick. But I still think it's better than nothing seeing as someone will have to go through the effort of taking the lock off before my motorcycle.
on 4 March 2014
I use it to lock a mountain bike up do bike racks, posts and stuff like that. It's a pain when locking up because when it's unlocked you can't take the key out and sometimes it thinks its locked while you are locking it and the key drops out. Getting the key in is also a pain. It's and ok product but should be cheaper.
on 15 July 2014
Not bad, lock a bit fiddly but seems pretty rugged. Chain links not squared though so determined thieves with heavy duty bolt cutters could probably get through links. I use it as a back up lock to my Kryptonite U lock. Inclusion of 4 keys very useful for inevitable loss of one/some of them!
on 22 December 2015
Great lock, using it on my 50cc scooter fits around the wheel perfectly. Comes with 4 keys which is nice to have a few spares.
Wouldnt say the lock is unbrakeable, but it definitely would take a while to brake it!
on 23 April 2011
Excellent lock for my Scooter - I had another brand that went rusty over the winter and the outer cover came apart... so this is a welcome light-weight replacement. Great value.
on 22 January 2015
Fantastic item at an unbelievable price !! I have a classic and much loved moulton mini bicycle and this keeps it safe . Don't mess around with other flimsy locks that thieves can target this is the phil Mitchell of locks !!!
on 5 March 2015
Medium weight chain, long enough to go round front wheel and secure to street furniture ie lamp post, or more frequently over back seat and through back wheel - also has advantage of not lying on ground so nobody can get purchase off floor with bolt cutters.

Initially had problems getting bolt to fully retract when key turned, but sorted with a squirt of chain oil.

Really can't complain fr the money,
on 3 July 2014
Having heard horror stories about motorbikes being lifted into the backs of vans and taken for joyrides by overprivilged little twerps, I had to buy one of these when I bought my bike for peace of mind if nothing else.

I decided to go for Oxford for all my security kit as it's a well known brand and has a reputation for good quality stuff. This bike lock is no exception. It's heavy, thick and the length of it means it can loop round pretty much any part of the bike you choose (read on for where the best places are!). Being heavy it does mean that it gets cumbersome lugging it around but having thrown it in my backpack everyday, I can't honestly notice it being on my shoulders. The locking mechanism is a strange one to prevent lockpicking, but it's very sturdy and resilient to the elements so far.

Now - where to put it! Not through *just* a wheel. Wheels can be taken off motorbikes very easily indeed. Not *just* a fork or the swing arm - these are "closed circuits" if you like only kept close by a wheel. The best place to loop it round is multiple places. I loop mine around the main exhaust assembly. If somebody really wanted to get at my bike, they would need a full mechanic set with them - to be honest if they have that, no matter where I put this it won't do any good! To stop the bike-lifters and joyriders though, looping it round a part of the bike subframe is your best bet if you can (not all bikes have naked subframes though).
on 12 January 2015
Bought this chain for my son after he had his cycle stolen but returned by the Police. Had the lock for just overa month left secure but cycle stolen again chain was easily cut through along with the cover!!!
What now?