5.0 out of 5 stars OXFORD motorbike lock
Excellent lock for my Scooter - I had another brand that went rusty over the winter and the outer cover came apart... so this is a welcome light-weight replacement. Great value.
Published on 23 April 2011 by Mr. Colin C. Hawksworth

1.0 out of 5 stars This lock is not for motorcycles.
Used it once and caught two lads trying to make off with my bike one hour later. This chain lock didn't deter anyone and it certainly did not stop the determined thieves who successfully removed it.
I contacted Oxford who produce this products. And they told me this lock is not for Motorcycles. Email from them is below.

"Dear Scott,

The lock you...
Published 6 days ago by S. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars OXFORD motorbike lock, 23 April 2011
Mr. Colin C. Hawksworth (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorbike chain lock, 22 Jun. 2011
Angel (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m (Automotive)
I bought this chain lock for both me and my daughter as we have recently purchased mopeds. The locks are really sturdy and much longer than I expected! I would thoroughly recommend them! They are cheaper than some of the other locks available, but appear to be just as good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Lock, 3 May 2011
This review is from: Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m (Automotive)
After some years of "safe "parking had to move bike. Saw this lock and decided to buy.
Turned out to be an excellent buy. Cahin and lock sturdy and an excellent deterrent.
My only mistake was not to buy the slightly longer chain as it doesnt allow me to couple from nt and rea rwheels easily, but thats my fault.

The lock came with 4 keys which I thought was excellent as i can have keys on both sets of bike keys with a spare at home and at work.

Overall the lock and chain have proved to be an excellent buy, the seller delivered the unit in quick time as promised. deserves the 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality!, 19 Oct. 2011
Dan Hornsey (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m (Automotive)
Really good quality lock, trustworthy and reliable, I haven't had my scooter stolen when using it and is definitely worth the money! Well known brand too!

4.0 out of 5 stars It worrks, 23 May 2011
This review is from: Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m (Automotive)
This seems ok - well my bike's still here! - I had bought one that was sturdier and probably more secure but it was just too big and heavy for me. I use this in conjunction with a disc lock for my scooter.

5.0 out of 5 stars OXFORD MOTORCYCLE BIKE MULTI-PURPOSE GP CHAIN AND LOCK 1.5M, 14 Dec. 2010
Bisa A. Lovric "B. Lovric" (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m (Automotive)
OXFORD MOTORCYCLE BIKE MULTI-PURPOSE GP CHAIN AND LOCK is terrific for the regular bikes. It's light, not too long and locks perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars This lock is not for motorcycles., 22 Mar. 2015

"Dear Scott,

The lock you have purchased is from our cycle range of locks, it has no independent rating.
In our range we have cycle locks and motorcycle locks each clearly stated in different brochures. We have locks for all budgets and security levels.
From the range you could have purchased a lock that had been independently tested to secure your expensive motorbike. These agencies test the locks to different security levels and they are recognised by many insurers in the UK.

Please see our website where you can see all the different locks and security levels.
www.oxprod.com

We are again sorry for your experience, and as a gesture we would be happy to offer you a more suitable lock from the motorcycle range at a 40% discount.
We assure you of our best attention at all times.

Kind Regards

Laura Shirley
Customer Services
01993 862 356"

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 27 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m (Automotive)
Good value for money multiple purpose chain lock. Use mine to lock up my bike when I'm at work. Good length for chaining up to an anchor bolt!

5.0 out of 5 stars OXFORD MOTORCYCLE BIKE MULTI-PURPOSE GP CHAIN AND LOCK 1.5M, 24 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m (Automotive)
good value for money. I would recommend for any one with bicycle or motor bike. need to improve key hole cover though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Usage of Chain Lock, 24 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m (Automotive)
Good security for what it is used for on my bike. Seems strong enough ... we just have to see if anything happens.

Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock - Black, 1.5 m