5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I have absolutely no complaints here.
For a small patio area, the size of these bags is perfect: theyre about a foot or so in width when filled, and a little under 2 foot tall: they also look really neat and "clean" when all filled up, no dangly handles etc, and theyre fairly easy to shuffle around if you need to.
When it comes to the end of the season, with...
Published on 7 May 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price, i dare say ok, but ...
For the price, i dare say ok, but a handle came off and it's very flimsy. But it does the job.
Published 2 months ago by SEEK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 May 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
I have absolutely no complaints here.
When it comes to the end of the season, with them being little more than tarp sacks, storing them wont be an issue either.
As for my potato plants - they seem to be extremely content in them and are growing a storm - in fact Ive been slightly amazed at how much theyve come on and in such a short time too.
And I can see myself getting another set to grow something like squashes or berry plants - theyre a lot more robust than I anticipated, and for my small garden make excellent mobile "raised beds", and are a great alternative to more expensive solid pots of a similar size.

UPDATE:
Last year I grew a very successful crop of potatos in these sacks, and after harvesting those, replanted my tomatos in them with great results. Based on this I bought another two sets for this year to plant my Pink Fir Apple potatos in. I cannot recommend these enough for those with limited garden space - or for those who have plenty of room but want something to grow a "protected" or controlled crop in... or even those who just dont want to use up planting space in the ground! They are superb, and a fantastic price (I saw a similar set in my local home depot store, which is usually fairly cheap, for £4 more than they charge on Amazon!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a little DIY gardening, 24 May 2011
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
I really like these bags as they don't require alot of space and seem to have very sturdy handles. The only thing I would have liked to have are harvest flaps, but this was not vital hence we chose these bags.
We also received the item very swiftly - thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Potato grow bag, 17 April 2012
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
Good product, you get what it says on the tin !! first time to grow pots. so dont know what the result will be !

4.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate sizing, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
The ones I received measure 45cm by 33cm so smaller than described and they are lighter material and smaller than homebase ones I had before which I got cheaper on ebay, but they will do and hopefully the drain-holes won't rust to bits lie the homebase ones, if they do I'm going to pull the rings off. I think they are just brass plated and maybe very thin too but only on the sides not the base

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping my spuds confined beautifully, 18 May 2014
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
I have some difficult areas in my veg patch and wanted to grow potatoes in a confined area, so these bags fit the bill perfectly. Good strong construction and a convenient size. They would work for carrots too.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 16 April 2012
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
flippin marvellous, and potatoes now planted and just waiting for them to poke their heads through, ideal for drives, patios, down the sides of your allotment if you want the space for other products, and the plastic bag should be insulated enough for the potatoes not to get frozen......I am thinkg of buying more and not a bad price either and can be used year on year

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
I love it, wonderful, great for who doesn't hv enough space,big enough and usefull,good price,you won't find it somewhere else,trust me

5.0 out of 5 stars Potatoes growing happily, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
Great value product! Potatoes have now been growing for a few weeks and both plants and grow bags are looking good! Handles on the side mean the bags are easy to move about if necessary. They seem really sturdy so I'm sure I'll be using them again next year. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Potato grow bag, 6 Jun 2014
P. Brannan (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
Amazed at how fast my crop are growing in these bags. I would definately recomend these bags and intend to buy more next year, as i dont have a garden that can i can grow potato's in, perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: 2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher (Kitchen & Home)
Arrived on time, seem well made and so far the spuds are growing well in them. Handles are strong enough as I have been able to move them about whilst full. Will probably order more for next year.

2 Pack Potato Grow Bag By Kingfisher