5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, good food for my dog
My Labradoodle loves this food and it has helped his allergy so no more expensive vet bills well done Hills
Published 11 months ago by JANE COOK

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by Vet
This was recommended by our Vet but as it contains cereal (Maize) we couldn't take a chance with giving it to our dog (Cereal Free James Wellbeloved Turkey Kibble used instead). Gave it to neighbour who says his dog 'lapped it up'.
Published 8 months ago by BobbyG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, good food for my dog, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hills Canine Z/D Allergen Free Prescription Diet 10 Kg (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 31 Aug 2012
My chocolate lab was put on this food by my vet as she is allergic to proteins. She loves the biscuits and always wants more. The cost is 10 cheaper than what my vet can source this at including delivery and it always arrives on time. Great buy & good service :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Dec 2013
My young chocolate lab has inflammatory bowel disease and we have nearly lost him twice when it has flared up. On vet recommendation we started him on this food and have never looked back

5.0 out of 5 stars Hills Prescription Diet Canine Z/D 10kg Allergen Free, 10 July 2012
well pleased with this product and my dog loves them also , she seems suited to these allergen free biscuits , well worth the money and would use this over and over again

5.0 out of 5 stars canine allergen free zd, 6 Feb 2014
The price is very reasonable as my dog now has to be on this prescription diet food for life. Obviously i look for items from Amazon as i have ordered many goods with good quick delivery and no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Jan 2014
My vet recommended this after my golden retriever had dietry / digestive issues from a supposedly high quality food. Since then she's had no further problems and is happy and healthy. Also a few quid cheaper ordering from Amazon than from my vet. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prescription dog food, 29 Dec 2013
I bought this dog food for my lab who has an allergy, recommended by the vet who charge 70 per sack. I purchased this for 52 for the sack. It arrived on time and I highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by Vet, 28 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good price good choice for alergics dogs, 12 Oct 2013
gintarok (Ireland dublin) - See all my reviews
everything is ok.good price good choice for alergic dogs..no comment more just good choice.just try .ilo kiki kukyty hngh f

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs allergy is all but gone, 12 Sep 2013
My puppy has suffered with an allergic reaction to protein in his food , this has sorted out his bowel problem .... Hooray !!!

Hills Canine Z/D Allergen Free Prescription Diet 10 Kg