5.0 out of 5 stars Big Performance Small Price
I wanted to site my old satellite receiver out of the way so bought this as a temporary lead while I tested the position. My intention was to check everything was ok and then buy an expensive lead as advised by a local superstore. I am so pleased with the quality of the picture that I am sticking with this lead and saving myself money as well
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by J. CHADWICK

3.0 out of 5 stars A little dissapointed.
I bought the more expensive scart cable after reading reviews on cheaper items. However then ends of both terminals were bent and had to straighten them with pliers.
Published 8 months ago by goingbackwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Performance Small Price, 5 Oct 2011
J. CHADWICK (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3m Scart Cable -Superior Quality Lead (Scart over Coax for better picture quality) / 24k Gold / Fully Wired / Shielded / 21-pin / Audio / Video / Male to Male (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Size is matter, 23 May 2013
Not sure about other similar products, but this worked fine. I could finally push the media cabinet to the wall as it was standing half way between wall and rest of the living room. The previous 2mt cable was not long enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for job, 20 May 2013
Mr. Peter J. Heath (U.K.) - See all my reviews
Rearranging the furniture meant 'old' items such as the VHS and cassette players ended up a couple of metres from the TV and amplifier. This long lead solved the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 17 Mar 2013
NICE TO GET THE SIZE WE WANTED HERE NEXT DAY GOOD PRICE AND PICTURE INPROVEMENT ON TV
WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PUT TV ON WALL AND LEAD FITS WELL TO SKY BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Scart, 1 July 2012
Ordered the extra long, better quality SCART - absolutely fine - no problems!

This was required for location of a bed tv to the PVR box - word of warning for those getting a bed tv - you will need the longer cables in general!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price good product, 4 July 2014
Needed a longer scart as I've moved my sky box into a cupboard & wall mounted my tv this was perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars A really well made cable., 5 Jun 2014
This cable will sort any one this cable is made really well the length of it is 3m so it can reach any where you want it to just the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality, What Quality, 5 May 2014
On my first attempt to plug this "Superior Quality" lead in to my DVD player, some of the pins pushed into the connector. I had to pull them out with a set of pliers and attempt to re-align them in order to get it to plug in properly.

Not my idea of quality.

No stars

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd player, 3 April 2014
I have not as yet used this item as I bought it as a spare
.but having had one before I know i will be satisfied when I do come to need it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 12 Feb 2014
Another item I brought when I put the TV on a wall bracket and needed a long scart for the DVD player. Good quality picture with this and a good price