5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 5 months ago by Peter Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Absolute piece of rubbish , pocket ripped off on plane as only single stitched and lost contents. 7 holes in material as completely flimsy. On way back whole of the bottom ripped off and received my clubs minus bag from baggage handlers. Dont buy complete waste of money.
Published 6 months ago by stephen faldo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ben Sayers Ben Sayers Unisex Travel Cover - Black (Sports)
Like many first time golfers needing a travel bag for going abroad I spent quite a bit of time seeing what was out there. I finally went with this Ben Sayers bag based on previous reviews, cost and protection. It was one of the cheaper ones but that doesn't mean it's a basic bag. Once I place my shoes, towel and a bit of bubble wrap around my clubheads (more for my piece of mind) then I shouldn't have any issues on the flights. I have longer than standard clubs and they fit perfectly.

There are more padded and probably durable bags on the market but this looks like it'll do a great job at a fraction of the cost.
The only downside is the lack of compression straps but for a couple of extra quid on Ebay/Amazon this is easily solved.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: Ben Sayers Ben Sayers Unisex Travel Cover - Black (Sports)
The product is as described by the seller. Has wheels.
The only problem is that it does look quite cheap, the textile is not of high quality.

All in all, good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ben Sayers Ben Sayers Unisex Travel Cover - Black (Sports)
Have only used it once on a domestic flight, but it served its purpose faultlessly and the construction appears robust. I anticipate I will be using this off and on for many years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong description for product, 18 Dec 2014
This review is from: Ben Sayers Ben Sayers Unisex Travel Cover - Black (Sports)
Description says 2 external straps with buckles for quick release. The one I received did not have these straps.

Ben Sayers Ben Sayers Unisex Travel Cover - Black