Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Standard|Change

on 27 August 2013
This is a great game much better than the Modern Warfare series of COD. With the bonus of the Zombies back again and good DLC content for online gamers. Just don't expect much from the offline game.
on 7 December 2012
Great production, only playing the campaign so far, combat is nowhere near as good as games like Tom Clancy Vegas or GRAW 1 & 2 where you take cover/fire & command the troop.

Overall though a great experience so far - Obv have heard great things about the online gaming.
on 14 October 2012
I already had this for the 360 and bought my brother a copy so we could do the usual, its a good game, I like it more than MW3 which I didnt even bother with Prestige, I went back to Black Ops, Pre ordered Black Ops2 so starting this time next month no ones going to see me for a couple weeks at least >_<
on 19 February 2013
Far too many cut scenes/videos. I just want to play the game not watch something that's badly acted over a terrible script.
Concentrate on the game please.
Very graphic sadistic violence and bad language-a bit over the top for me.
on 5 October 2013
I had to order this again as my first one broke after 2 or so years service. I am will be getting the prestige edition when the price go's down. it's a bit high for a game that's ben out a while now. 5 stars.
on 16 September 2013
Bought the game as it was going for a good price and haven't really had any experience with the game franchise before. It's a good game but not the best of the COD series however, I would recommend it to anyone who's a fan of the series. Best part of the game is by far the zombie addition.
on 6 June 2014
My only interest in this game is the multi player on-line mode which I have played on for hours upon hours and thoroughly enjoyed. The solo campaign was unimpressive but not something I was too concerned about anyway. .
on 16 July 2012
This game is simply amazing, the campaign has a good length and keeps you guessing through the whole thing. The extras like the zombie maps are amazing endless fun with so many different weapons. This game with keep you entertained for hours.So i give it 5 stars.
on 6 September 2015
The campaign in this game is a masterpiece one of if not the best in the series. The Zombies experience is also a masterpiece in my opinion and without a doubt the best COOP experience a COD game can offer. However in my opinion the Multiplayer is the 2nd worst MP experience in COD history however people either love or hate the MP in this game game and I definitely hate it. 7/10 Good game.
on 10 June 2013
Tried Black ops 2? not very good is it! Tried Modern Warfare 3? everyone knows that is the worst cod! Modern Warfare 2? Good fun but very little thought goes into it as its just constant grenade launchers and people cheating. Now we come to the masterpiece Black ops! By far the greatest cod with great level design with lots of variation which will alter your play style. Stadium or Nuketown will give you your fast action fix where as Discovery or Hazard will cause you to think a little more and take a more cautious approach. The aiming system is great and very accurate. unlike the MW games where you just close your eyes and hope for the best this game actually requires you to have a good eye and steady hand. It will be Frustrating at 1st as practise is required, its not as simple as the pick up and play MW titles. If you play COD you will notice on MW that many children aged way below the 18 rating play. Maybe its the simplicity of it but I like a challenge. The kill streaks on this title are also much better. Thank god that annoying Nuke was taken out! This game is so cheap these days if you haven't played it then you must be mad its fantastic!