4.0 out of 5 stars For little princesses
I bought this for my 4 year old princess fan. She initially complained it was a bit small (she wanted to be able to fit her whole bed in it!) but has thoroughly enjoyed herself in the garden with it. It's not an amazing product, it is what it is, simple, value for money, easy to set up and put away.
Published on 6 July 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Only two sides are decorated and no base sheet!
Published on 27 Dec. 2011 by Mrs. A. Fotheringham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Only two sides are decorated and no base sheet!, 27 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Disney Princess Wendy House (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter's Christmas and was disappointed when I took it out the packaging o build up. I didn't realise that it was a pop-up style tent and due to it being in it's packaging, hidden away for a few months, the sides are bent upon popping up making it lopsided. The pictures seen on here show Disney Princess pictures on two sides but that is all there is - the other two sides have lilac fabric but no pictures - this has forced me to put the tent against a wall so it doesn't look silly. Also there is no base sheet in the tent so I have had to place an old duvet in there to stop my daughter from playing on the cold floor - we have a tiled floor in the play area. However the tent is easy to assemble and despite the poles being quite flimsy, they do hold the tent in a reasonable shape. My daughter is having fun with it at the moment and so I can't complain too much but I just expected better quality and durability for £20! Once this one is trashed, I may buy her a more expensive one to compensate.

4.0 out of 5 stars For little princesses, 6 July 2010
Amazon Customer "LS" (Stratford-upon-Avon, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but flimsy, 2 July 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Wendy House (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter's 2nd birthday and although the size is good and my daughter likes sitting and playing in it, it is the flimsiest thing ive ever bought! There is no bottom to it nor does it sit steady on the floor. You put it together by flipping it open and applying poles on the inside of it to keep it upright. But if my little girl puts pressure on the side walls, because it has no bottom to it, it falls straight over thereafter taking my daughter with it. I darent even use it outside! On a positive note - it's a really good size and a nice design. Just wish it had a bottom and was more sturdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little portable play house but a little flimsy, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Wendy House (Toy)
I brought this after looking at loads of houses and reveiws, its ok my daughter is 15 months, she goes in sits down and seems to like it. I wish it had a floor to it. I find it a tiny but flimsy but its not made of all poles like the old ones it just has one in the roof part, its good how it just pops away and you can store it or take it to grandparents etc I'll let her play with it as she gets older and see if she likes it better. A few tweaks and it would be perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun inside on wet days, 2 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Disney Princess Wendy House (Toy)
Bought this tent for my five year old daughter who is princess mad and with the bad weather we were having, it was like having her Wendy house outside inside. Great product easy to put together and she has lots of fun playing with it. The only one thing that i didn't like about it was there was no bottom on the tent floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars a house fit for a princess, 6 July 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Wendy House (Toy)
i have bought this wendy house for my 4yr old for xmas.it arrived today,right on time.the only thing was it didnt come in any other packaging except the disnet box!luckily my little girl was in the kitchen otherwise she would have seen it being delivered.and there was a tear in the box itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Rubbish, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Wendy House (Toy)
Bought this for Christmas for my 4 year old granddaughter, Ive thrown it out....a total waste of money for the price, Its sort of felt material, has no floor and hideously flimsey, I have a little pricess castle I bought for under £10.00 which is far better quality and has a proper floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy peasy, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Wendy House (Toy)
it was nice and easy to put up, its very lightweight and easy to move around, it can be folded back down, although i've got rid of the instructions so i dont know how, and when my daughter isnt using it, i use it to 'store'/hide some of her toys at night when shes not using them.

3.0 out of 5 stars little smaller then i thought, 3 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Disney Princess Wendy House (Toy)
i got this wendy house for my three year old little girl and she was really pleased!it is a little smaller then i thought but it really is a nice little presant. it was really easy to put toghter aswell with not loads of bits n bobs that you could lose! very pleased with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars princess house for a princess, 4 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Disney Princess Wendy House (Toy)
Both my daughters love having their friends round so they can all share the fun of living like a princess, however, as the wendy house is quite unstable due to the shape (bent sides from packaging) they do find it hard to play for a lengthy time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›