5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for many ages
My son (age 6) and daughter (age 2) both enjoy this game. They haven't actually played it according to the rules yet but it still gets regular use as they play with it in their own way. As they get older we can teach them the rules, but in the meantime it is still a good buy and enables you to teach colours, counting and sharing.
Published on 4 Dec 2010 by J. SUTHERLAND

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, boyish packaging
it's my second time to purchase this product for friends' girl birthday presents. product itself is great, quick delivery, the only problem is the item arrived isn't the one shows here, the packaging is boyish, so not so appealing as presents for girls. the first time I thought I might had chose wrong item, but it happened again! didn't return it coz run out of time.
Published 13 months ago by wen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for many ages, 4 Dec 2010
J. SUTHERLAND - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed by all ages!!, 29 Jun 2011
This review is from: Connect 4 Game (Toy)
Bought this for our six year old great nephew, we are in our sixties, he loves it, it is his favourite game at the minute. We sat out in the garden last week-end and had endless hours of fun with it, of course he has "To Win". The only con I found with it is: the bottom release bar is a bit fragile, but with care works well. we will definitely get our moneys worth out of this game.Connect 4 Game

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 22 April 2011
S. Coombes (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Connect 4 Game (Toy)
I bought Connect 4 for my children aged 3 to 5. The youngest enjoys playing with the chunky counters and the older ones are learning to look out for potential lines of 4. They all want to play it every day, and I enjoy it too. We haven't tried the modified versions of the game that are now included as the original game is so good. Hasbro recommend a lower age limit of 6, and I would agree that this is probably the age at which children could start to have a proper game without being helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Connect 4 Game (Toy)
I purchased these and other games for my classroom. I wanted the year 6 children to have board games to play during wet playtimes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Connect 4 Game (Toy)
A brilliant game for my six year old nephew. In fact a great game for any age. Never get tired of playing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connect 4, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Connect 4 Game (Toy)
We purchased this game for our school pupils to play during school wet playtimes. The children chose the game themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connect four..., 26 Dec 2013
Early delivery...EXCELLENT.
Very good value and will be ordering some more old school games very very soon.
It is a robust structure! Well made, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Game, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Connect 4 Game (Toy)
Perfect for our family challenges to play each other on rainy days and see who wins, robust and just as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all the family, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Connect 4 Game (Toy)
I chose this game for my granddaughter as a Christmas present and it proved to be a hit with the whole family. Many hours whiled away very enjoyably.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, boyish packaging, 22 Jun 2013