5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!
Without sounding a little bit over the top.. This harness changed my life!! Our Labrador has actually stopped pulling, simply amazing!
Usually after a walk I'd be unbelievably stressed out and the dog would be out of breath from pulling so much with her collar. This harness changes that completely, both the dog and I came back after the walk as happy as can be...
Published on 4 Aug 2011 by D. Dunsire

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product with Small Problem
This harness is good but has a design/manufacturing flaw. I purchased 2 but discovered that they both have the same problem. Where the closing mechanisms are located, they are held in place by very thin wire. This wire has a tendency to catch on fabrics or anything hanging loose -- so your dog can get trapped! Something to be aware of...
Published on 17 Jun 2012 by Colm Dickman

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, 4 Aug 2011
D. Dunsire (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Usually after a walk I'd be unbelievably stressed out and the dog would be out of breath from pulling so much with her collar. This harness changes that completely, both the dog and I came back after the walk as happy as can be!!
If you have similar problems, it's a MUST buy. Absolutely brilliant! - I also recommend the lead that goes with it, really comfy on your hand with it's padded handle!! A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Good harness option, 27 Jan 2011
Our labrador has had a burst disc in his neck so he isn't able to wear a collar anymore - wanted something that was going to be comfortable for him to wear - most of the harnesses I found looked like they would cut into him - but the padding on this one is great and very easy to take on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best harness!, 27 April 2011
Mr. S. Young (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a versatile and comfortable harness. It is easy to fit and remove, while holding the dog securely. The small size fits my boston terrier and the colour is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and easy to fit harness, 26 May 2013
this is our 4th Ferplast harness of this type. This extra small size was perfect for our Jack Russell pup and although it was able to grow with him we bought the small size as he grew. It was a bit big even when the rubber straps were fully closed but we found we could combine the top part of one with the bottom part of the other to give 2 intermediate sized harnesses. Compared to other harnesses this one is very easy to fit. We leave one of the 4 clips fastened (the one at the collar) then close the other side of the collar onto the dog first it's then held while you position the padded chest section and clip the straps at the side. The harness is very hard wearing and quickly drys on the radiator after a walk in the rain (if you have a dog that loves to chew I recommend keeping the harness out of his/her reach as the heavy rubber straps can be chewed completely out of shape).

4.0 out of 5 stars Lack of measurements so you are left guessing size, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ferplast Ergocomfort Nylon Padded Dog Harness Medium Red/Black (Misc.)
I bought this in the Amazon sale and thought it worth the money. I bought the Medium size (I have a Staffie which is classed as a medium sized dog) but I really could have done with a larger size? The clasps are almost at the very end, so It 'just' fits at the moment. He is still quite young, but if he puts on any weight it will be too small? The site did not give any measurements to go by or I would have gone for the larger size (hence only 4 stars?)

It is stylish, gives very good control and my dog seems very comfortable in it. It has stopped him pulling and the constant scratching at a collar. I would recommend it for dogs that tend to pull. The clasps make it easy to put on and take off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great harness but doesn't fit my dog, 5 May 2011
I bought this in a size Large for my Greyhound and unfortunately the neck is too big, but I can't go down a size as it only just fits around his waist. I guess it's hard to make a range of harnesses that will fit all dogs, but it's a shame as it's the most comfortable harness I've found and most harnesses tend to rub short-haired dogs.

It seems like a really good product and if it fitted my dog I would definitely keep it! Might have to get a new dog...

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and stable, 30 Jan 2012
Bought this for my daughters dog, he suffers from fits and has a hard time learning not to pull when walking, this not only cushions him and keeps the pressure off his throat but also seems to have a calming effect on him too.
Whether he just feels more comfy or secure we don't really know, but it certainly the best thing I've bought him yet, plus the fastening is so simple and yet very secure, excellant product

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Harness, 19 May 2012
Muffin (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I purchased this harness when the price was briefly dropped to £28 a few weeks ago. The harness fits my 14 month old female Labrador perfectly. I purchased the Ferplast harness because the standard nylon harnesses were rubbing her chest and under the front legs. After a few walks in the wet weather the harness does get very dirty (mud and grass stains) and so far I haven't been able to get the marks out.

24/04/14 UPDATE Other than the light grey areas getting dirty this harness has no signs of wear....after 2 years use!! I didn't expect it to last more than a few months. Excellent value for money and will definitely buy another when the current one breaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 5 Feb 2012
My vet told me to buy a harness due to my dachound having a back problem, it gives her the support she needs when walking.it is well made,a little expensive but overall pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a poorly dog !!, 2 Nov 2011
Our Doberman of some 45 kilos has been diagnosed with "Wobblers" and has slipped discs. No longer can we use a collar so a harness was purchased. This Ferplast harness both allows for control as well as support during his hopefully recovery. Good solid construction, light and well padded. Putting it on the dog continues to challenge this simple bloke's brain, but overall, if you want to buy a harness, I would recommend you consider one of these.

By the way, Dobermans are a funny shape much chest but a slender neck and the first one purchased did not fit. Full marks to Amazon for the swift refund and despatch of a replacement.