5.0 out of 5 stars great dog lead
love this lead and im thinking of buying another soon, it's comfy to use and sturdy as my border collie pulls alot. doesnt cut into my hand.
Published on 27 Oct. 2011 by kathjlo

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle too big for me
Published on 15 Aug. 2012 by Roo

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle too big for me, 15 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Ferplast Ergocomfort Nylon Padded Dog Lead 120cm X 25mm Red/Black (Misc.)
This is a chunky lead, with a padded handle. I have fairly small hands, and I would have preferred the padded handle to have been just a bit thinner, I find it quite bulky to hold and when I put it around my wrist it makes me quite hot. That said, it looks smart and is comfortable in your hand. It has a large metal clip fastener, which I hope is strong enough to hold my dog when he pulls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 11 July 2012
This dog lead is very comfy to use we have 2x staff dogs which are very strong. When the larger dog pulls this certainly helps to control him better without hurting your hand. Nice looking lead aswell, would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lead, info missing from description, 24 Oct. 2014
Lovely lead but not suitable for my 40kg German Shepherd. I ordered 120 x 20mm and when it arrived the tag says "small/medium dogs" - this information should be available with product description.

Additionally this product can not be returned, at all. Again, this information should be available in product description.

Amazon processed a refund for me regardless (had to contact customer service) but the product as such is not returnable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
A very good quality dog lead. Well pleased as its robust, well made and very comfortable .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Kazwebbo (Huddersfield, England) - See all my reviews
Fantastic lead. Very light and east to hold. Bought it to go with the small harness for my pug.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good lead, 11 Jun. 2014
Really good lead, strong material and very comfortable due to the hand grip. My dog is strong and pulls on the lead, this has helped to make it easier on my arms!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog lead, 10 Jun. 2014
Fab love it so comfortable to use but a little to long will buy another but smaller but would prefer it wide but holds my standard

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic lead, 7 Jun. 2014
After trying this on a walk with my 85 lb Alsatian I find it one of the best, if not thee best lead I've used and I've been using them about 50 odd year. Looks good, well made but light and the handle is just a revelation when you slip it over your wrist, so comfortable. Can honestly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best by far, 12 May 2014
Used these leads and harnesses for years.
They last a very long time do well worth the price.
I would recommend anyone who has large dogs to buy these leads/harnesses as with large dogs it can be very tiring walking them if they are very energetic. These leads take the stress out if your hands dnd wrists
I have had lots of large dogs dnd these harnesses & leads are the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog lead, 4 Mar. 2014
this lead had very good reviews so I thought id get one for one of my dogs that pulls its great would recommend feels very soft in your hand so good iv orderd another

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›