Colour Name: Red/Black|Size: Large|Change

on 21 February 2012
I bought this product for my mother in law as she said her dog tended to pull on the lead, OK so he's only a king Charles spaniel, I thought, how hard can he be pulling? well when the lady on the other end of the lead is in her 70's probably quite hard. This product noticeably reduced the force of the pull, it's reasonably priced, it's easy to fit and adjust, it holds it's shape and position whilst on, I really can't fault it.
on 17 November 2013
I have two jack russells that love to pull on the lead at anything that moves and these harnesses are great because they are so thick and sturdy and you have total control over the dog, whereas a dog pulling with a collar on is no good because they end up choking where they pull so hard. I would definitely recommend this harness. Yes, they are a bit pricey but I've wasted lots of money trying to find a decent harness and at last I've found one.
on 25 November 2012
This is the best harness I have ever had. It is easily adjustable and very strong. I have had occasion a couple of times to haul my border terrier out of trouble from other dogs literally with the harness and it stayed fastened. I love it.
on 31 January 2014
I have rated at 5 star because it is a simple well made item. Good padding for comfort on your dog, excellent strap mechanism, easy to clip in and adjust, no fussing about trying to get your dogs legs through, just undo the clips fit harness around the dog and snap into place. Depending on where you want to hook the lead on, the loop can be at the front near to the back of the neck or just fit the other way for the lead loop to be further down the back of the dog. Very sturdy, our spaniel is 24kg of adrenaline filled dog, but this harness definitely gives more control. Exactly what I was looking for.
on 9 November 2014
The sizing on this product is bizarre; the medium fits 55-65cms, the large fits 70-80cms, my dog is 67cms, smack in the middle of the 2 sizes. She is a very fit, muscular Staffordshire and, knowing that sizes arent always true, I bought both to try them side by side. The medium fits too tightly, the large, whilst fine around her chest, is far too love around her neck and pulls over her head.
Why the gap of 5cm between sizes? If the straps on the medium were 1cm longer it would fit really well.
I think the concept of this product and the manufacturing quality is excellent, but it's totally let down by no obvious forethought about the sizing by the designer.
on 25 November 2014
I love these harnesses. I have one for my Jack Russell - who insists on going in rabbit holes. Fortunately, if he does get stuck, the harness releases and I, at least, get him back. I also have one for my German Shepherd also loves this harness, although she has grown in the last few weeks, so I may have to get the next size up. I like that they can adapt to any size easily and any shape. My JR is all chest. My GS is a rescue and is changing shape daily. They are padded and comfortable. Both look forward to wearing them. They are also hard wearing. The last one I bought for my JR lasted 2 years and, if it wasn't keeping a rabbit company now, it would have lasted longer!
on 4 August 2011
Without sounding a little bit over the top.. This harness changed my life!! Our Labrador has actually stopped pulling, simply amazing!
Usually after a walk I'd be unbelievably stressed out and the dog would be out of breath from pulling so much with her collar. This harness changes that completely, both the dog and I came back after the walk as happy as can be!!
If you have similar problems, it's a MUST buy. Absolutely brilliant! - I also recommend the lead that goes with it, really comfy on your hand with it's padded handle!! A+++
on 1 October 2013
A very good harness. Fits my Cavalier pretty well. Would have given it 5 stars except contrary to some other reviews he has managed to get out of it once. Clever little so-and-so found out if he reverses and put his paw by his ears it can be done. However a little bit tighter round the body seems to have worked. But I would recommend this harness as the dog looks forward to having it on.
on 11 December 2014
First impressions were very good: rigid construction with a nice padded chest support. It was easy to fit and adjust but after using it a few times, I noticed that something was rubbing the dog under the armpit and upon closer inspection saw a flaw in the design. The nylon straps attach inside the chest pad without any kind of covering and have hard/sharp edges that can rub the skin (particularly if the dog pulls). I have covered these areas with horse tape to smooth them out but it has ruined the look of it.
on 28 July 2014
This is very well made and appeared (to me) to be more comfortable than some other harnesses I've seen. It worked for our large strong puppy to the extent that it's much better to exert pressure on the back than on the neck - but I won't pretend that it automatically stops a dog from pulling. I think training is the only answer to that. I don't use it much any more as he's got better at walking on the lead but I would go back to using it if he started pulling too much again. I found it easy to undo the clips and do them up again and our puppy accepted it with no problem.