5.0 out of 5 stars great dog lead
love this lead and im thinking of buying another soon, it's comfy to use and sturdy as my border collie pulls alot. doesnt cut into my hand.
Published on 27 Oct. 2011 by kathjlo

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle too big for me
Published on 15 Aug. 2012 by Roo

5.0 out of 5 stars great dog lead, 27 Oct. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and comfy, 9 Mar. 2013
Our Akita is a big strong dog with her own mind which means she usually wants to go the opposite direction to me. Despite this, my wrists don't suffer at all whilst using this lead. The cushioning is just right to allow you to maintain control of it yet not lose circulation in your hand,

The strap is thick and strong enough that our dog who likes to hold it in her mouth and chew, hasn't caused any damage to it. The clip is also big and strong and easy to use even whilst wearing thick woolly gloves.

Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST dog lead I have ever owned!!!!, 6 Sept. 2011
FussyMissus (Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This has to be the very best dog lead I have ever owned, and believe me, having had eight dogs over a number of years, I have tried pretty much every lead there is!

What is special about it?
Firstly the paded handle - it is soft to the touch, but delightfully padded, feeling chunky and sturdy and DOES NOT BURN if the dog jerks sharply (as mine does when it sees something to chase) and twists it round the wrist.
The padded handle also is easy grip, which does not easily slip off the wrist (unless you are deliberately trying to get it off your wrist) and stays where it is.
It is comfy in the hand and above all, very very very light in weight.
The lead folds up nice and small in the hand or pocket.
The large clip is easy to attach to collar or harness, and easier to unclip, but holds a leaping spaniel easily.
The lead is MUCH stronger than it appears - hubby and I had a tug of war to test it and it came out the other end in better shape than we did! Maybe we are too old for that sort of thing......

The lead comes in a variety of lengths and widths so be aware of this when purchasing.

After several months of use the lead still looks like new and I am sure it will bewith me for a very very long time to come.

HIGHLY reccomended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lead, 21 April 2012
As most new dog owners, and particularly new puppy owners, I have accumulated a vast amount of various walking aides in all shapes and sizes. This is one of the best leads I have bought. The webbed strapping is strong, and well secured at both ends, good quality clip and above all a comfortable handle, if I can ever achieve a non-pulling German shepherd this will be the everyday and only lead I need, one day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap, but worth it, 1 Mar. 2012
Richard Betts (UK) - See all my reviews
Needed a new lead for our Border Terrier (he's on the big size for his breed). His previous lead was 130 cm, but most offerings were 100 cm (too short) or 180 cm (too long for a small-medium dog). This is just the trick - very comfortable, robust, and smart looking. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 17 Oct. 2013
nice lead, comfortable to hold. Good length. Only issue is that clasp that hooks on to dog collar/harness is quite heavy. This will not be an issue for larger dogs but my dog is small (7kg, jack russel cross) and worry it is not comfortable resting on his back where it clips to his harness. He does not seem to be in discomfort but would not use it on a dog that was any smaller than mine such as a toy breed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle too big for me, 15 Aug. 2012
This is a chunky lead, with a padded handle. I have fairly small hands, and I would have preferred the padded handle to have been just a bit thinner, I find it quite bulky to hold and when I put it around my wrist it makes me quite hot. That said, it looks smart and is comfortable in your hand. It has a large metal clip fastener, which I hope is strong enough to hold my dog when he pulls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ferplast, 17 July 2011
Very comfy lead to use that prevents slipping off your hand.
Quick and easy to attach/detach well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooo Comfortable, 14 Jun. 2011
N. R. Goodson-mclaren (Cambs, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased it with the harness, and was a great buy! Lead is very light and comfortable to hold! Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 11 July 2012
This review is from: Ferplast Ergocomfort Nylon Padded Dog Lead 120cm X 15mm Red/Black (Misc.)
This dog lead is very comfy to use we have 2x staff dogs which are very strong. When the larger dog pulls this certainly helps to control him better without hurting your hand. Nice looking lead aswell, would recommend.