Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 4 January 2013
Bought for friends 5 year old for her birthday. she is very arty and loves anything like this. Given her age I think it aids pencil control for those learning to write letters etc, and also encourages her creativity by designing different looks. Good value too.
on 9 February 2012
This is a nice stencil set which my daughter and a few of her friends are using and having lots of fun. The only down point is that some of the lines are very narrow so always need a sharp pencil to trace out the figure. Well, hasn't stopped anyone from having fun.
on 9 May 2012
I got this for my four year old daughter over the Easter holidays and she loves it. The stencils have kept her occupied for hours and she has had really great fun creating new designs and colouring in her creations. She did need a bit of help with lining the clothes up accurately to begin with, but she is getting used to it now.
on 11 June 2010
Bought this principally for 5 year old but 2 year old has a shot too. Good quality product reminds me so much of a similar set I used to play with in the 70's. Unlike my old set it does not have a range of hairstyles to choose from but nevertheless, lots of patterns/motifs for finished outfit. One criticism, is that the box cannot be used for storage afterward,a plastic folder would have been ideal. Still, like this a lot and well used but my daughter does love drawing and design.
on 20 December 2010
My 5 year old loves drawing and she loved this set. You can draw the clothes outlines, then colour them with your own designs. A good Melissa and Doug toy.
on 7 April 2015
A lovely, robust stencil set from Melissa & Doug. I'm a lover of Melissa & Doug products anyway and after my daughter (who's 6) developed a new found love of some old transport stencils I found whilst sorting the cupboard out, I brought these. A lovely set with outlines for the body, 3 different heads, dresses, outfits, shoes and various shapes to create patterns on the clothes. A great set to encourage creativity with robust stencils that would also be suitable for younger children too. My only one critisism is that the packaging isn't reusable, it would have been nice to have been able to reuse it to keep it all together. I have plastic popper wallets that I will keep these in as each stencil is slightly smaller than A4 sized, but a little reusable case would have been ideal!
on 22 June 2014
My daughter enjoys playing with this. It would be more practice if the box had a lid which could be used for storage. Over all nice item.
on 16 May 2016
Bought this as a gift for daughter's friend. She loved it so much my daughter got one for her birthday, and we've since bought another for another party. They love creating their own designs etc. Great buy!
on 31 August 2015
Bought repeatedly as a birthday present for girls parties (5 and 6 year olds) .just watch the price as it seems to be an item that goes up and down. Just bought it again for under a fiver!
on 23 June 2013
Sturdy item. Used again and again by my Granddaughter. In fact my Grandson has borrowed it a couple of times when they have been drawing at the table together.